21

×Dean POV×

Sometimes I wasn't using the brain I have been given.
Last night could easily be categorized as "sometimes".
I honestly deserved the silent treatment that was coming my way.

Almost the whole night I had been listening to Angie's breathing, trying to devise a plan on how to behave in the morning to prevent her from not wanna flee me.
And I came up with absolutely nothing.

What kind of aggressive sexual desperation came over me to say all that hating-crap to her even though I didn't even mean it?

Was I just that selfish and sex deprived?

Sam came back in the morning and Angie instantly woke up as if she had sensed someone coming in, I saw it in the way her body tensed.

My brother and I agreed to eat some breakfast but Angie pretended she was still sleeping.

I knew without her being around, Sam would ask about last night.

"You two did it.", he declared. Okay, no question, lets get directly to business, I guess.

I subconsciously straightened in my seat, flaring my nostrils.

"Sooo...how was it?", he asked curiously.

"Don't wanna talk about it Sammy.", I could respond before he even finished the question. I already saw it coming.

"Dean, you always wanna share those sex stories with me into excruciating detail and now that I do wanna know you're being defensive?"
He took another sip of his coffee, holding it in his hands as if we were in some kind of therapy session.
What bothered me was that my brother was right and we both knew it.
But objectively, last night wasn't explainable.

I pretended I was bored and started stacking those tiny little extra jams that never seemed to be sweet enough into a messy pyramid.

This was gonna go exactly two ways: Either Sam would ask me about this for the next couple of weeks, each day imagining a worse scenario of what had happened than he did the day before.

Or I could tell him how it actually went, just ripping off the band-aid and getting it over with.

I was debating what was going to cost me the least amount of pain while reaching for the croissant.
I guessed the table wasn't that stable because the pyramid collapsed in itself.
Okay, that was my sign.
I exhaled through my nose one more time.

"We argued. Then we agressively made out and.. Angie got off on my fingers and I came... in my pants.", I bluntly revised the main events.
Sam blinked.
He had to take a second to re-wire his brain to figure out if I actually meant what I said.
He stared at me so long I was starting to get self-conscious. I cleared my throat waiting for him to say something, anything really.

"Dude.", Sam gasps. He seemed to think about it for a few more seconds.
"And nothing else.. You just left it at that?", he asked carefully.

"Put her to bed and gave her a kiss.", I mumbled, avoiding eye contact.
Sam sputters and laughs, choking a bit on his coffee.

Never did I give anyone a forehead kiss, one day ago I couldn't have imagined a situation when I act like that and my brother knew that.
I found forehead kisses cheesy and unnecessary all of my life.
Except for last night.
Last night it felt.. peaceful.