29

×Angie POV×

I was an idiot.
A desperate idiot.
How did I let things go so far with Dean?

My hands were still shaking, my heart pumping so forcefully I felt my own pulse. I had fallen in love with Dean Winchester.

I hated myself so much right now, it was unbearable.

It was obvious we couldn't be together. Not ever.
No matter how good it had felt, it was destined to fail.

Dean had done everything perfectly. Every kiss, everything he said made my soul light up for him.
Which was exactly my problem: I couldn't handle his gaze, his compliments.

I couldn't go from the feeling of being an unnatural monster to being called a beautiful angel. It was too much.

I didn't care if I was the half-angel here, it was Dean who had a halo. He deserved so much better, he deserved the world. The image of him getting hurt again by Alastair was screaming at me from the back of my head and I knew I had to leave.

5 minutes, I had roughly 5 minutes to get away from here and save Dean from being ruined because of me.

"Sam", I tried getting the younger Winchesters attention as fast as I could. He looked up from his book, frowning. Before he could ask, I posed him a question instead.

"Dean told me to get Bobby's truck for a quick supply run.", I lied, forcing a smile into my face. "You still got the keys?"

"Yeah, sure.", Sam confirmed, getting up and reaching for his jacket. While he was distracted, I quickly grabbed the compass from the table.

Sam turned around, handing me the key for the truck. This was the moment I realized I didn't only leave Dean, I'd leave his brother too. This would raise his suspicions but I couldn't let go like that.

"Thank you.", I said, wrapping my arms around Sam's huge body.

"Yeah, sure.", he chuckled confused, hugging me tightly for a few seconds. Sam never let go first, so I pulled back.

"No, Sam. Seriously: Thanks."
For everything. For being a great best friend.

"Are you okay?", he asked gently but I turned around, almost running out of the front door.

"I will be!", I yelled over my shoulder.
I knew if Dean started to hear the car engine, he'd know I was gone.

I quickly got in the truck, turned around the keys and drove off without looking back.

I'd finish this mission on my own. In the last week's I've been using my powers more than in my whole lifetime before and I felt myself getting better at it. If my angel side was useful in order to kill Alastair then I'd be damned to restrict that instinct.

I would just follow the compass and everything would be alright. There was no need to think about Deans tongue or Deans dick pulsating on my leg.
How he had to control his breath-

The sick part was that I would've let him do whatever he wanted. I had yet to discover a move from Dean which wasn't pleasant.

Under different circumstances, we could've had sex today.
But there were still so many things left unspoken between us, all of my lies creeping up on me and telling me that I didn't deserve Dean.