10

×Sam POV×

I knew this whole starting over thing would have a catch. But the emotion in Angie's face when she accused us of drugging her- she looked at Dean as if she was genuinely scared. I felt sorry for her.

"We didn't do anything.", My brother insisted.

"Why am I feeling like this then?", she slowly spat out. Angie was right, something was influencing her. The beer alone wouldn't make her this unsettled. Dean just looked at me kind of helpless, like he wanted to react but just didn't know how.

"The pain killers.", I remembered suddenly. "Were they yours?"

I didn't have the impression that Angie heard my question at all. She held onto the table as if it was her lifeboat, her fingers already starting to cramp.

"Were the pills yours, Angie?", Dean almost screamed at her, hoping it would reach the logical Angie inside all of that.. Fogg.

"Len."
For a split second it looked like there was a light going in inside of Angie's mind, then she began laughing uncontrollably.
"She planned to drug me.", She said more to herself than to us. Although it wasn't clear to me why her sister would drug her or even how she managed to do that concidering she was dead. I signaled Dean that I would take a look at the pain killers but he couldn't drag his eyes off of Angie. Did I just see concern in his face?

As I suspected, they had a completely different color and shape than the picture on the box. Honestly I was surprised Angie didn't catch it herself, she didn't seem like the kind of person to miss that.

"It would be best if she went to sleep.", I said to Dean.

"Can't since.", Angie commented, almost whimpering.

"Since what?", I needed to know.

"Since Hell.", Dean answered for her, intentionally avoiding looking at me. Angies surprised reaction confirmed his response. Since Hell, that.. had to be at least 3 days? And how did my brother know?
He was so sure of it too, like he understood her pain on a whole other level.

"Dean ya need to go away. Berlin, London or.. Disney Land.", I heard her mumble.

"What? Why?", he demanded to know.

"It's personal.", she stated, holding one hand to her head. Her face was twisted in pain. I bet if she had slept and not mixed the pills with alcohol, she wouldn't be this miserable right now.

"You meant to say it's not personal?", Dean still teased.

"It is personal. You're personal. Should change your name to personal." Angie said it almost like a whisper, but she didn't have to raise her voice. It was perfectly quiet in the kitchen.

"That's just... well, that's just great.", Dean said in my direction and I couldn't help but raise a bow. The both of them had a weird kind of influence over each other which they ironically wanted to avoid at all costs.

"Angie, do you want us to go?", I said gently.

"Sammy can stay just Dean he.. I can't be..." It was like the drug wanted to spill every thought right out but she still tried so hard to fight it.

"You can't be serious!", Dean said, throwing his hands in the air. Once he saw Angie wasnt reacting at all, he turned to me. "She can't be serious.", He repeated, pointing at her. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at him.

"Yeah, Dean. I heard you the first time. Look, you can finally go take that shower you didn't get at the motel. And then.." I looked at Angie who was barely hanging onto the table.