33

×Angie POV×

I couldn't stay with the Winchesters.
Dean simply drove me crazy.

Since hell I haven't actually been alone.
The first days until I had met up with Castiel and the brothers didn't count because I was so numb back then.

For some reason I had thought fighting Lilith and Alastair was the last thing I'd do, my only purpose.
I never would've thought I'd enjoy life again.
I still didn't think I deserved to enjoy life.

No matter if we stopped Lilith, the people she had killed on the way to the last seal, all of them were my fault.
Those people killed by the leprechauns which Lilith hired.

I just hoped and prayed the djinn wasn't really evil. I had to believe he actually went back to a hospital to nurture on almost-dead people who didn't need their trauma anymore.

Part of me wished he would've taken all of my bad memories away too.
If it weren't for Dean..

Great, I was thinking about him again. It was like there was no escaping, no matter what I tried to distract myself with he was either the starting point or the ending of some memory or feeling of mine.

Why did the world shove him back into my way again and again just to show me what I could never have?

First thing I searched for in the bag that Sam had brought were my AirPods.
While grabbing through my stuff, my fingers touched a texture I didn't recognize, something I hadn't put in there.

I wrapped my hand around it and got it out. I was looking at a whole package of cereal bars. Sam must've bought and packed them for me because I for sure had ran out of them way before I even left the cabin.

Castiel had felt that I was malnourished when he healed me after Dean's rescue but I thought I had stopped him from saying it out loud in time.
Maybe Sam had asked the angel about that again, he just was that kind of attentive.

It certainly wasn't good for my body but I just never felt like I deserved to eat. Being around Dean for some reason had distracted me from those feelings because he was always so intuitively eating what and how much he desired.

I decided to accept the gift and unwrapped one of the bars. They were better than not eating anything after all. My human side would need the energy.

Next, I stored the rest of the box inside the bag and finally got out my airpods.
Supported by my familiar music I made my way to check into the next hotel.
I was glad that the boys had thought of bringing my stuff, otherwise it would've been difficult to identify myself at a bank to get a new credit card.

When I was in my room, I did simple, routenily things at first.
I showered, I changed my clothes.
By that time, my burned hand was already completely healed.

I hated the way the Winchesters had looked at it. This had been another reminder for them that I wasn't human.  Dean could tell me a thousand times he thought my angelic eyes were beautiful, I'd never ever believe.

Then the maybe most difficult part of my day came.

I knew at some point I couldn't resist to google Lens father and right now seemed like a moment quiet enough to do it.