12

×Angie POV×

I felt like someone pushed me into quick sand and then a monster swallowed me whole, chewed on me and finally spit me out again.

The only good thing that came out of this whole drug trip was that Sam had taken care of my wound on my back.

Well, and the truce of course. Arguing with Dean was exhausting but not for the usual reasons. When he grabbed my arm to prevent me from slapping him, I didn't feel like I wanted to crawl out of my own skin. I would go as far to say I liked the physical contact. When I stood so close to him, I saw every little freckle in his face and I had the desperate urge to count them. And when I would be finished, I'd start all over again. Damn it, why did the man who hated me have to look like a damn model?

In all of my thoughts about Dean, I had stopped what I was supposed to do: Finding the damn adress I was looking for earlier today. Since Len had her phone with her when she died, I couldn't just look it up in her contact list.

In the last corner of the top shelf, I finally recognized the old piece of paper. My sister was the sentimental kind of person so I never even doubted that she kept it. The address her ex-girlfriend gave her when they first met.

The brothers seemed to feel already at home because when I stepped back into the kitchen to announce my victory over the chaos in my sister's room, Sam and Dean were preparing something for dinner.

"Don't you dare put that on my side!", Dean warned.

"Eating vegetables once in a while won't kill you.", his brother sighed. His tone implicated that it was a reoccurring topic.

"What are you guys doing?", I finally asked, looking over Deans shoulder. He shrugged a bit because he probably didn't hear me come in.

"Pizza. I hope that's okay, you had all the ingredients.", Sam answered me. They had seperated the dough into three sections. While the one on the left was loaded with a bunch of -honestly pretty random- vegetables, the one on the right just had salami and lots of cheese on it. It wasn't difficult to figure out which side belonged to which brother. What really startled me was the space in-between, just as big as the other pieces. Did they... count me in?

"No, yeah. Sure.", I said, remembering that I didn't give a response yet.

"We left the middle piece with just tomato sauce and cheese, we figured you'd add whatever you're wanting yourself.", Sam explained. He probably noticed my confused look.

"Actually, that's already how I like it best.", I admitted.

"Great."

Dean, who hasn't said anything yet, cleared his throat like he wanted to comment on my taste but didn't want to start a whole new discussion with me. I waited a second, but he stayed silent.

"Soooo... I found the address. But I'd rather go alone.", I initiated the real reason they were still here.
In my house.
Acting like we were good friends, baking pizza.
What the fuck did I get myself into?

"Out of question.", Dean looked over his shoulder at me as if he wanted to intimidate me but he had a splash of tomato sauce right on his cheek and I involuntarily bursted out laughing.

The sight of the reserved hunter with that sauce on his face just caught me off guard in the best way.

"What?", he asked, clearly not amused.

"You have sauce on your face.", Sam explained, also grinning. Dean just kind of aimlessly scrubbed his hand over his face, only distributing the sauce more and making it look even messier.