43

×Dean POV×

Seeing Angie with that ring on her finger awakened something in me I didn't know existed.

I wanted her to be mine.
I wanted her to never take the ring off, to show everyone that we belonged together.

The thought of Sam kissing her made me go crazy. I couldn't even stay in the room for that part. It wasn't that there was an actual possibility of the two of them getting together: Angie saw him like a brother and Sam said on multiple occasions he couldn't picture himself with another hunter.

But still, I couldn't watch.

Sam and I crossed paths in the parking lot, he said they talked about Jess and that he had to clear his mind for an hour or so.

When I came back, Angie was listening to music as usual, singing quietly along to the lyrics. I knew that she thought she was only mouthing the words without any tone but I certainly wouldn't want to tell her that we could hear her.

She noticed that I was staring at her.

"Noone tried killing me yet.", she announced unbothered, shutting off the music.

"What if-", I started, but Angie quickly shut me off.

"Don't say it."

"What if kissing wasn't enough to be considered cheating?", I finished my question anyways.
I knew Angie had been thinking about that possiblity too but none of us wanted to voice what that would mean until now.

"I can't have sex with you. Either of you.", she said, her arms wrapping around her chest protectively.

"No, I get that you don't want to get that intimate with me. You avoided that before our fight too, but Sam-"

"That's not at all the reason. I just don't want my real first time to be because of a case.", she explained, letting out a heavy sigh. Angie tilted her head slightly to the side as if she waited for me to react.

"Your first- you..what?", I choked out and I could see her face muscles twitching as if she was trying to hold back laughter.

"I mean Alastair was only in my head..", she began, immediately more serious at the mention of his name.

"You didn't consent to that bastard anyways, doesn't matter if it was in your head or in real life.", I objected forcefully and she slowly nodded.

I knew if I just kept standing up while she was sitting on the bed, Angie would get nervous about it.
She hated it when people stood over her and this conversation really needed me to look her eye to eye.
I grabbed a chair and sat down before her which seemed to give her the necessary encouragement to keep talking.

"And I mean Justin barely put the tip in until.. well, you already know how that one went."
The realization hit me in the face like a truck.
Angie was basically a virgin.
Oh my god.

I just assumed because she sucked me off so damn skilled that she was well experienced with that kind of stuff.
My jaw slacked.

"I'm so sorry, I never would've tried to be.. your first, I mean it's obvious you'd want someone who-", I stumbled, completely startled by her honesty.