53

×Angie POV×

When I woke up, I immediately realized Dean wasn't besides me anymore. I felt panic rising but as I looked around I saw him sitting on the couch, his brother next to him.

Now, maybe I was still confused because I had just woken up but
1) I went to sleep naked last night, so why would Dean invite Sam in
2) was that couch there all along?

As I peeked under the sheets I saw that Dean had actually dressed me. I must've been out very well to not have woken up by that. I let out a yawn which drew attention to me. The boys turned around.

"Good morning.", I greeted them.

"Yeah, more like good afternoon. I thought y'all were dead.", Sam commented, raising his brows.

"I'm sorry Sam. We had a lot-"
I meant to say we talked a lot but that would most definitely be a lie. I gave up, figuring Sam could probably deduce very well what we had been doing without any statement from my side.

"You want a late breakfast?", Dean offered me, holding up a paper bag with pastries in it.

"Yeah, I do. I'll just head to the bathroom real quick.", I told the boys.

"Showers are cold here.", Sam warned me. I tried to put on my pokerface as Dean gave me a mischievous grin.

"Good to know.", I just thanked him, grabbing my bag.
Actually, I just wanted to brush my teeth and my hair and go to the toilet.

Upon further inspection I noticed Dean had really put everything on me except a bra. He probably figured it would've been too uncomfortable sleeping in that thing and he was absolutely right. I'd have to thank him later.

When I looked in the mirror I had a dumb, lovestruck smile on my face. I really got myself a man who didn't undress me in my sleep but who did the exact opposite to ensure I was decent when his brother stepped by.

I subconsciously reached for the bump on my shoulder only now realizing it was already completely healed. Not even a little scar left. On the other hand I'd bet Dean had scratch marks on his shoulders and on his back.

When I got back to the boys I squeezed myself in between them on the sofa. I knew what conversation was about to come.
All those things that were left undiscussed yesterday would have to be resolved today.

The motto "problem for later" worked well until 'later' inevitably transitioned into right 'now'.

Sam tugged at my arm, biting on pieces of some bread.

"Hm?", I asked and he swallowed to answer me.

"You want to talk to Dean alone first?"
Sams tone made it clear he wouldn't be mad at all if we wanted some privacy. Although I was thankful and considered his offer for a second, I shook my head.

"You gave me no reason not to trust you, Sam. Also, the Lilith part does involve you.", I told him softly.
I was glad we were all sitting on the couch, it didn't feel like an interrogation with two sides.
We were all just on the same side.

"That's where you wanna start? With Lilith?", Dean wanted to know, leaving the option to me.

"I guess not. I think we should start here.", I said, absently grabbing the croissant that Dean had previously layed out for me.