24

×Angie POV×

The second I saw Sam and Bobby come out, I knew something must've went terribly wrong.
Bobby held onto the younger Winchester for support, apparently hurt and very exhausted.
Sam had this haunted look on his face and the panic radiated off him in waves. My eyes were fixated on the door, waiting for Dean to come out.

I gave him exactly 3 more seconds, then sprung up, sprinting towards Bobby and Sam. I didn't care that my body protested in pain, I ran as fast as my legs let me.

"Where's Dean?", I yelled from a few metres away.

"Those bastards got him.", Bobby caughed out, collapsing onto the ground.
Honestly, I couldn't help the old man right, Sam would take care of it.
I was about to storm in there and kill those monsters.

Sam grabbed by arm, holding me back.
If it hadn't been him, I would've seriously hurt him out of reflex. He can't stop me, I needed to get to Dean.
The rage and angst inside of me was so intense that it almost surprised me.
I didn't care about someone that much since Len.

"They're already gone. We'll get him back, Angie. Just please help me right now.", Sam begged me. I couldn't bring myself to just leave him here.

He's Deans brother. If he was sure it wouldn't bring any good to go in right now, I needed to trust that judgement. Sam wouldn't even have left Dean in there if there wasn't any other way.

Bobby was still caughing up blood and I signaled Sam to help me get him up again. Together we managed to get Bobby back to the Impala.

Sam was distracted, heading towards the drivers seat and then just freezing in his motion.

"What is it?", I asked him. Even though he was the tallest one of us, he seemed so small and lost right now.

"Dean took the key with him."
I took one more look at Bobby who seemed even paler than two minutes ago. The man was mumbling all kinds of curses. He probably had a few broken ribs and his leg wouldn't ever be the same, but if we got him to a hospital fast enough, he'd live.

"Just get in, I'll make the car drive.", I ordered Sam and he listened.
The car needed a little bounce of magic, next thing we knew the engine started without any problem.

The younger Winchester gave me a quick nod of appreciation but his expressions were tense.

While on our way to the hospital, Sam tried to tell me what happened.
He drove like a maniac, as if he was playing some kind of special bingo to see which combination of traffic violations would make him win.

"They expected us. It sounded like they specifically wanted to capture Dean and kill Bobby and me. It all happened so fast, we couldn't-
They just disappeared.
We couldn't-
There wouldn't have-"

His voice was husky and out of breath.

I should tell Sam to calm down.
Should tell him that they did their best.
I should at least tell him something.
But my mind was just blank, I felt like I wasn't even physically in the Impala anymore. If right now, I'd say anything, I would go completely crazy and that wouldn't help anyone.

After Bobby was admitted to the hospital, the doctors promised Sam to fix his "uncle". Gladly, Sam had remained almost uninjured.
We waited 2 hours and against the doctors advice, Bobby checked himself out of the hospitals care. He really only let them do the bare minimum.
Bobby instructed us to go and strategize in a cabin in the woods, a safe house from a Hunter friend of his.

I was highly against it, wanted to go back to the washing salon but Sam convinced me to stay together.

The whole way to the cabin, I didn't engage in the conversation and honestly I felt like I just fully dissociated.