20

Angie POV

How did I end up in this situation?

There's no way I'm practically sitting on Dean Winchesters boner.
No. Fucking. Way.

He made me crazy. The way he kept breathing onto my neck. How his strong arms held me in place like my own personal seatbelt. I shouldn't enjoy this.

I tried to not interprete anything into this position, to not blow this whole evening out of proportion in my head.

But I couldn't forget that groan when I told him I noticed his boner. Deans dark voice was a huge turn on and just knowing that he tried so hard to hold back right now did things to my imagination.

I think he was even kind of embarrassed about the situation. If he only knew I was at least just as turned on as him right now..
I had to seriously resist my traitorous hips from moving, from getting some kind of friction.

I was glad when I saw the familiar hotel sign and practically jumped out of the car, even though it was still moving a little bit. Dean seemed just as much out of breath and just followed me to our room.

"You can take Sammy's bed, I don't think he's coming back anytime soon.", Dean proposed, pointing at the left bed.

"Hmm, yeah. I'm probably just uhm gonna get my own room.", I suggested. It wasn't like I didn't have any money and I really needed to put some space in between Dean and me.

"What is your problem?", he snapped.
Whoa, okay, didn't see that one coming.

"What?", I weakly asked.

"You ignored me all day, practically only talking to Sam. Then at the bar everything was fine again and now you're-", he dragged off. Dean was really angry at me, that much I understood from this discussion.

I already thought he noticed but I just didn't anticipate that he cared so much. But once again, it wasn't like he liked me either.

"I'm usually very nice, just not to people who despite me."
I tried to sound cold, as if it didn't affect me.

"THAT is you being nice?" Dean sat down on the chair next to me, then ran his hands through his hair as if he was exhausted.

"Why do you care?", I asked, stepping closer so that I could still see his face.
He was just looking up to me from under his eyelashes.

Silence. I felt like I was missing a huge part in this puzzle, maybe due to the alcohol. Like one piece slipped under the table and I wasn't able to find it.
"Seriously Dean, I wanna know. You don't like me so don't be surprised when-"

Suddenly, he grabbed me by the waist, pulling me onto him. I could've easily blocked him but I let it happen.

His hand was running up and down my back. It was giving me shivers.

"Let me show you."

"Hm?"

"Let me show you how much I don't like you."

He looked at me in anticipation, trying to read my reaction.

I should've said no. I should've ran and gotten my own room and then locked the door.
I should've moved to a different country and avoid Dean Winchester for the rest of my life.
But that wasn't what I wanted.

Instead I smashed my lips onto his. There was no gentle pucking, his tongue went straight in to find mine. This was a desperate display of all that build-up sexual frustration.

I was scared that he just wanted to teach me a lesson, that any second he'd push me off his lap. My hands grabbed onto his hair to get some control of his head, to hold him. Our tongues fought for dominance in a dance so aggressive and hot as if it was the end of the world.