Chapter twenty-two

I feel breathless by the time he pulls away from the kiss and moves lower. I feel his breath on my neck, then his lips caressing the skin between my neck and ear. I lean further into him, my head still tilted so he can continue to kiss my neck.

The feeling was unlike anything I've ever experienced. I wanted it to last forever. A shiver runs through my body when I feel his tongue on my skin. My hand moves to his shoulder, trying to hold myself up. He continues peppering kisses along my neck and while I liked it, I wanted to feel his lips on mine again. My hand finds the back of his neck and pulls his lips to mine.

He paused for an instant and looked me. I could see the desire raging in his eyes. It was like a blazing inferno that I wanted to consume me while until nothing was left of me. The need I have for him to kiss me. He seemed to read my mind because he smiled and leaned in to grant my silent wish.

My lips part as my breath is taken away. I return his kiss and feel his tongue in my mouth, softly pushing against my own. We kiss softly like two teenagers kissing for the first time, exploring each others mouths with our tongues.

The soft kiss soon changes into a wild one. His fingers tug at my hair as he pulls me impossibly closer. He's like a starving man finally granted food.

As we continue to kiss his hand finds its way to the thin straps on my shoulder. He pushes them down my shoulders and he moves his warm hand inside and feel my soft skin.

His fingers continue to travel, finding the soft lace of my bra. I press into him and his hand is cupping my breast, gently caressing it. His touch was different from his burning kiss.

He peels down the cup of my bra to expose my nipple. It is hard and throbbing, wanting to be touched. With his finger, he lightly rubs circles on the tip of my nipple and I shudder. I feel my nipple growing harder and I know he could too.

I wanted him to take it in his mouth. He pulls away from our passionate kiss and slide his face to my breast. A light lick of my nipple, circles around its base and then he takes it in his mouth,sucking on it.

"Brayannnn.."I moan loudly and use one hand to cover my mouth, scared the others would hear me.

The hand is on the back of his head, pulling him harder against me and his face is smashed against my breast. He doesn't disappoint as he plays with the other breast while his mouth works on the other.

I was in seventh heaven. My panties were drenched and the feelings his tongue evoked was driving me insane.

He moves away and I groan in protest but he captures my mouth again. One of my hands is on his chest the other lightly running my fingers through his hair.

My leg is between Brayan's and I feel a slight nudge against my thigh. The hand I have on his chest starts to slide down all the while we're kissing like we couldn't get enough of each other. My hand slides over his pants to find the hardness that is poking me. Brayan's cock is so hard against my palm. I squeeze gently and he growls into our kiss.

Brayan's fingers continue to play with my breasts. My dress has pooled at my feet ,my bra lays on the floor with it and my breasts are both now exposed. It feels so good. He pulls away from my lips and places a kiss on my neck, my collar bone, my chest, and then I feel his tongue in my cleavage. He licks me from my cleavage to the tip of my left nipple, massaging the tip of my nipple between his lips. I'm arching my head back, loving the feel of his mouth on my body.

I pulled his shirt out of his pants and reached under inside it to cup his cock. His fingers traces the waistline of my panties. They were already soaked from all my juices.

He knelt before me, our eyes not leaving each other as he trailed down to kiss my navel. His tongue darted out, licking me gently. He pulled the panties down my legs and I stepped out of them.

I was not shy. I wanted him to devour me and give me the pleasure I wanted.

He pulled me down to my knees before kissing me again and slowly laying me down on our clothes. He moved between my legs, spreading them as far as they could go before placing a gentle kiss on my pussy.

I jerked at the first contact, my hips rising. I wanted him to devour me whole and not tease me.

"Brayan" I moaned softly.

His tongue worshipped my pussy, thrusting against my clit. It was becoming increasingly difficult to keep my moans down.

He thrust his fingers into me without any warning and I welcomed them. I tightened my walls around his thick fingers and he growled. He didn't stop his ministrations and I was soon quivering under him.

My orgasm came hard. Brayan's constant teasing and working on my body since we had been in here had already put me on edge. His constant thrusting against my walls had me clenching around him and exploding in a powerful orgasm. I never wanted it to end.

But all good things came to an end and after my orgasm has ended, I realized what I had just done. I moved away from him, like I had been burnt by fire. I quickly stretched my hands and grabbing my clothes and trying to cover myself.

How could I do this to Edel? How could I betray him like this? I would never be able to look him in the eyes. What had gotten into me. I ignored Brayan's confused stare and focused on trying to cover myself.

"Paisley. What's wrong?" He grabbed my hands trying to stop my movement but I jerked away from him. His touch did nothing but mess with my head.

"Everything. What have I done?" I was horrified by my actions. How could I let myself act like a dog in heat. I shouldn't have allowed him touch me.

You're only just realizing that after getting your orgasm?

"Did I hurt you? Tell me what I did wrong?"

"We made a mistake. A fucking mistake. Can't you see that?"

"What mistake? We are to be mated"

I shook my head and started putting on his clothes while ignoring his piercing look.

"We shouldn't have done this"

"Paisley..." I cut him off before he could finish.

"This can never happen again" I quickly pulled on my panties and my dress.

"Fine" he said through gritted teeth and grabbed his shirt.

"We must never talk about it" his face was set in a hard line but he simply nodded and looked away.

The blue cloth was laying on the floor, where Iy had dropped after untying it. He moved over to it and picked it up.

"Do we still have to continue the ritual?" He asked in a hard voice.

I held my hands out without making a sound.

The ritual must be complete no matter what.