Chapter thirty-one

He thrust his fingers hard into my wet pussy. My moans didn't cease as he hit my pleasure spots. His mouth left mine and my moans filled the air. The water around us splashed from the tub.

The orgasm was coming fast and I clenched around his fingers and exploded from the pleasure. My eyes clenched shut as it washes over me and his teeth gently nipped my skin.

He carried me out of the bath and into the shower. We stood under the shower and he continued kissing me. When he turned it off, he carried me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to the bed and lays me down, moving back to study me.

My pussy was aching. I was burning and not having his hands on me was driving me insane. I start to stroke my wet pussy. I moan loudly as I rub my swollen clit.

"Fuck" he grunted as he watches me pleasure myself.

"Put two fingers inside and fuck yourself" he commands me. I do like he instructs and I insert two fingers into my wet pussy and begin to move them in and out. I moan softly as my fingers slide in and out, making a wet sound as they do.

"Yes. Just like that" he whispers as his hand strokes his cock. My eyes are glued to the movement of his hands and I realize we are moving in sync.

"Faster" he growls. I moan as I begin to finger myself harder and faster.

He also increases his pace and our room is filled with moans and grunts. I begin to circle my clit with my thumb as I get closer to cumming. My breath is coming in gasps now. His breathing is also heavy and he has a strained look on his face as he tugs harder at his length. I wish I was the one doing it for him.

"Don't stop," He said. I had no intention of ever stopping not until I was shuddering in pleasure.

He comes closer and grabs one of my breasts roughly.

"Fuckkk" I cry as my orgasm begins to wash over me.

"Come for me," he says. I thrust hard again and I exploded around my fingers, curbing them inside myself and prolonging my orgasm.

My body finally stopped its spasms. I moved to my knees, reaching for his hard cock.

His cock was right in my face as I wrapped one hand around the base of his shaft and he growled loudly. I placed the tip of my tongue between the top of his nuts and slowly licked the underside of his rock hard shaft. When I got to the crown, I parted my lips and let the large head slip into my mouth. I started to bob my head slowly. Up and down on his shaft while pumping him with my hand at the same time.

I moved my hands to his ass cheeks and began deep throating his cock. Each time i went down, my lips would come right to the very end of his large cock.

"Right there" he groaned.

His grunts and groans excited me and pushed me to do more. I allowed him to sit at the back of my throat while holding my breath.

He pulled me off his cock. His eyes were wild. He pushed me back on the bed me climbed above me.

"Can't wait anymore" he growled and positioned himself at my entrance.

He gripped my hips tightly and slammed into me. I moaned loudly. He was so fucking big.

"Fuck" he growled above me. He didn't move for a long time, waiting for me to adjust to his size.

"Please move" I pleaded with him and he did just as I asked. Pulling out slowly and slamming back in. Our eyes met and I clenched around him.

He pulled out again and slammed into me. My back arched and my mouth was open in a silent scream. He continued with his torturous pace for a long while.

It wasn't doing it for me. I didn't want gentle love making. I wanted him to fuck me hard until I couldn't walk again.

"Moreeeee" I begged and his only response was to bite my shoulder.

"Brayan please"

He grunted. "Say my name again"

"Brayannn" he picked up his pace. Holding me down and slamming into me. Our moans and the sound of his skin slapping mine filled the room.

I could feel the orgasm coming. Threatening to take my soul away when he pulled out. I looked at him confused but he only turned me over, pushing my face down and leaving my ass in the air.

He roughly grabs my hips, digging his fingers into my flesh as he plunges his hard cock into me again. I squeal as he begins to fuck me. His thrusts were almost violent.

"You like that?" He asks me between thrusts.

I tried to reply. To tell him that I loved it so much but I failed to find words. Each time I opened my mouth, moans and groans just kept spilling out.

He pulls out and thrusts his cock deep inside me. I cry out in ecstasy as he pounds my pussy.

"Tell me how much you love it" he grabs my hips and pull me against him.

"I love it" I screamed.

I slide a hand between my legs and stroke my clit. He grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls it hard. My body begins to tense and I know I'm seconds away from the most explosive orgasm I've ever had.

My eyes clenched shut as I explode around him. Time stops existing as I'm suspended in a plethora of pleasure.

He thrusts harder and deeper one more time before tensing and filling my body with his warm seed.

I collapse onto my tummy, exhausted. He collapses on top of me and kiss the back of my neck before rolling off of me. I'm too exhausted to move my muscles.

I can hear him saying something but I can't make any sense of what he's saying. I just want to go to sleep. I'm lifted from the bed and placed on my back. He spreads my legs open and cleans me up.

I mutter gibberish and I hear his faint chuckle.

The bed beside me dips and I'm pulled into warm arms just before I close my eyes to the world around me.