Chapter thirty-six

BRAYAN'S POV

I was so hot for her. My beast trying to push forward and take control but whatever the women applied on her, it kept him grounded. I was thankful I didn't have to fight him.

Her hands slipped between us and she reached for my cock. I groaned against her lips and I didn't stop her touch. She tugged at my length while I plundered her mouth.

I moved her to the bed quickly, wanting to taste every inch of her skin. Her scent filled the room and it was driving me crazy. Her fingers had returned to my cock and an orgasm was slowly climbing up.

I was loosing it. If she kept touching me like this, I was going to explode like a premature teen before I even entered her. I pulled her hands from my length and pinned them over her head. She thrust her mound against my my erect cock and moaned loudly.

I returned to kissing her, taking dominance over the kiss. She writhed beneath me. My fingers slowly trailed around her breasts. She whimpered and I know she aches for me to touch her hardened nubs but I didn't. I kept trailing my fingers around her areola and teasing her.

"Please" she whimpered. The sound sent a straight shot to my cock and I gave her what she wanted. My hands left her wrists as I took time to pleasure her breasts. Her fingers moved to my hair, tugging at it. The slight sting felt so sexy.

I moved slowly, down her stomach and yo her bare mound, pushing her legs apart. Fuck. She was so beautiful. Everything about her drives me crazy. Her body, her scent, every damn thing.

Not having her in my bed this last few days had been difficult. It made me realize how much I wanted her and how badly I wanted to spend the rest of my life waking up to her.

Even though she was lying about something. I made a mental note to ask her about Nevaeh soon.

Her fingers moved to her center and I was transfixed. Her slender and beautiful fingers caressing her pink mound, her moans music to my ear.

Watching her made me even more hotter and I wanted to see her come on her own fingers. The image will forever be stuck in my head and j beg I would have a hard on each time I thought of it.

"Fuck yourself Paisley" I commanded and she shuddered. The effect of my voice on her. She moved her fingers and sunk them into her dripping heat. She hissed in pleasure and i tugged at my cove to relieve the ache in them. I was so close to bursting.

"Faster" I urged her and she increased her lace. The squelching sounds that came from her thrusting her fingers into herself had me squeezing myself hardly.

"Ahhhhh.... Brayannnnn" she screamed.

I tugged my cock in tandem with her thrusts. My hands flying over my length as I pushed myself into her rhythm. Her thighs were trembling and her moans increased as she tightened around her fingers and squirted.

My orgasm was instant. I grabbed the nearest cloth and exploded in it. My head thrown back as i bellowed in pleasure. My hips jerking until I was spent. I heaved a loud sigh.

When I was done, I looked at her, she was staring at me with lustful eyes and I instantly hardened again. The orgasm had not taken the edge off. It made me hungrier for her but first, I needed to taste her. I spread her legs apart and buried my face in between her legs. Her thighs tightened instantly but I pushed them apart.

Her scent and taste were heavenly. I couldn't get enough of her.

I eased two fingers into her, making her moan sweetly. Her hot wet pussy molded to my fingers perfectly and gripped them with its tightness. I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to be inside her.

I stood up and guided my cock into her pussy slowly drawing out the pleasure for the both of us. I groaned loudly at the intense sensation of pleasure that shot through as I thrust into her. I held on to her hips, as I drove my cock deeper, then drew out slightly and then plunged again, until I was buried to the hilt.

Paisley moaned loudly, a high pitched squeal left her throat as I fucked her hard.

"Brayannnn" she screamed clenching around me. I held onto her hips tightly and shut my eyes trying to hold off my release.

I was fucking her hard, she was hot, wet and tight and the amazing sensations were making me insane as my cock was close to spilling everything I had. My thrusts increased and so did her squeals.

Her body suddenly went tense and her moans of pleasure grew more intense. Her whole body jerked and trembled as she gave little breathless pants between her shrieks of orgasm and she came on my cock. I was struggling to hold back now but I was failing. Her walls closed tightly around me and I managed a few thrusts before I spilled inside her.

My body jerked violently as I have her everything I had. I have never come so much. My orgasm must have triggered another one for her because she clenched around me tightly, our orgasms drawing out until she went still.

Paisley collapsed onto the bed. I wanted us to clean up in the small bathroom but my legs seem to me failing me.  I staggered onto the bed, totally spent.

My orgasm had taken everything out of me. Paisley was limp in the bed and I felt she had passed out.

I leaned over her and placed a soft kiss on her cheek before pulling her close to me. I had been a fool for letting her stay away from me.

It had fucked with my head. Countless times, I had almost snapped and attempted to go to Winry's room and take her out but I stopped myself each time.

I brushed her hair softly with my fingers. It wasn't hard to figure out. I had fallen in love with her even though I swore I'll never do that.

I kissed her again. "I love you"

I knew she couldn't hear me but I just needed to say it. I loved her and I'll tell her again when she was conscious.

I tightened my arms around my peace of mind and fell asleep with a wide smile.