Chapter fifty-eight

The flight back was very long and tiresome since we were a good distance away from our town. I was anxious but excited to see him.

He didn't know that his mum and sister had come for me. Winry had admitted a few times that she heard him cry in his office though I doubted it. Brayan didn't look like one who would cry.

I wasn't moving on like I had thought. Brayan was my whole world and if the only thing holding him back has been taken care of, there was nothing keeping us apart.

Our plane landed and Garret picked us up at the airport. He had a wide smile on his face and sent me a wink through the rear view mirror.

He finally parked in the driveway and we got down. Dakarai was waiting outside and he had a blank look on his face. The jitters returned. What if he hasn't forgiven me.

"Welcome child" he smiled widely and spread his arms. I rant to him and hugged him tightly.

I missed them so much and I was glad to be back.

"Where is he?" Elowen asked.

"In his study" Dakarai said and slipped a small key into my palm.

"He locked us out. I didn't want to use the spare key because I was giving him some space"

"Come on. Go to him" Winry encouraged me. With one last smile at them, I ran into the house, up the stairs and to his office door.

I put the key in and opened the lock. The pungent smell of alcohol hit me as I stepped into the large room. I saw something coming in my direction and I dodged. It narrowly missed my head before crashing into the wall.

"Go away" he said without looking back.

"Brayan?" He jumped from his chair and turned to face me. The disbelief was clear in his eyes.

"Paisley?"

"Brayan" I covered the distance and wrapped my arms around him sobbing. He was as still as a rock and his hands remained by his side.

I pulled away and wiped at my tears.

"Im sorry for drugging you"

He shook his head and caressed my cheeks gently.

"You're here" he still couldn't believe it.

"You're here" he said again before pulling me in for a deep kiss. He tasted of alcohol and his tongue plundered every inch of my mouth. He pulled me closer to him and i wrapped my arms around his neck.

He reached from the hem of my dress but I pulled away. We needed to talk before doing any of that.

"I can't believe you're here" he said again.

"Your mum. She came to get me"

"Why did you go away?" He sounded heartbroken.

"I needed a fresh start. I needed to move on"

"Did you?"

I shook my head blinking away the tears. How could I when he was the only thing I thought off every waking moment.

"I couldn't"

"Me too. Everyday was hell without you. I was a fool for letting you go" I chuckled at that.

"Your family has forgiven me and they've consented to the blood bond" his eyes widened.

"Seriously? Nobody mentioned that to me"

"How would they when you've locked yourself indoors and consumed yourself with alcohol" he chuckled and pulled me closer to him.

"When did you get back?"

"A few minutes ago. We came here straight from the airport"

"I tried to get your location out of your brother. He wouldn't talk. That little shit"

"I told him not to tell anyone" he nodded.

"So are we doing the final ritual so you can become mine forever?"

I nodded "Yes. I want nothing more than that right now"

He smiled widely.

"Good. I'll talk to my mother to arrange that but firstly" he captured my lips for another searing kiss.

I moaned into his mouth and buried my fingers into his thick hair. He lifted me from my thighs and carried me to his table. I heard the sound of things crashing on the floor and I tried to pull away thinking we had broken something but he wouldn't let me.

He tore at my dress and I pulled the buttons of his shirt away. His fingers caresses my bare breasts and plays with my nipples gently.

He continued playing with my nipples and he moved his kisses to my neck whispering sweet words against my neck. It was difficult to follow up with his words because if the pleasure he was evoking in me.

He pulled away and pushed my legs apart, tearing the remainder of the dress and my panties away. Those were expensive but I was too horny to complain. His tongue found one of my lips while he buried his fingers between my legs.

My moans bounced off the walls of the room and I fought to stay still as he evoked intense pleasures from within me.

I was close to the edge of an orgasm when he pulled away abruptly and I whimpered.

"W-Why did you stop?" I asked dazed.

"I want to taste you" he pushed me to lay flat on my back and he spread my legs even wider. The first touch of his tongue against my swollen sensitive nub had me crying to the roof and exploding on his face.

My body jerked violently and I tried to muffle my screams from the orgasm. He continued the assault on my clit, driving me to the edge of her another orgasm.

I was going to pass out from the force of the orgasm and I tried to push his head away but he wouldn't move.

"Brayannnn" I screamed as I exploded again.

"No more" I begged. He chuckled against me and licked me one last time before pulling away.

He reached for his pants but I stopped him. We couldn't do this not if we wanted to do the final ritual soon.

"The final ritual" I said to him and he grunted.

He picked up his shirt from the ground and handed it over to me. I quickly put it on.

"I'm speaking to my mother. We're sound the damn ritual tomorrow" he grumbled. I was in full support. I wanted us to do it quickly so we could be together.

"But first we both need to clean up" he needed a bath and a shave.

"Definitely. I got a new bathtub. I've not had the chance to use it"

"What are we waiting for them" he lifted me in his arms and I squealed.

He chuckled and placed a gentle kiss to my lips before carrying me out of the office.

I was finally where I was supposed to be.