New Book

Heyyyy!!! Thank you for easing THE BEASTS SUBSTITUTE BRIDE❤️❤️❤️ and I hope you enjoyed it. Your votes and comments will mean a lot to me. 

Also, my new book THE ALPHA's REVENGE is available on GoodNovel and iStory. I'll be posting it here but you can read ahead on the two apps. I update daily.

EXCERPT

Arcelia is a simple and sweet girl with a loving family and a supportive best friend. Her involvement with her married boyfriend changes her life for the worst. She is kidnapped by a vengeful alpha, tortured and accused of a murder she knows nothing about. Her life becomes a living hell with no chance of escape.

But what happens when she falls in love with her captor. Can their love survive the torture and their past or will the truth break them apart?

*********************************************

"How many people do I have to kill before you listen to me? Maybe I should go for your mother next"

"No" I squealed.

"And I won't. As long as you be a good girl and don't try to run away from me anymore" he drew closet and I remained as stiff as a board.

"The next time, I'll break your bones" his eyes told me he meant it but Viviana's words echoed in my head.

His wolf wouldn't allow him to hurt me.

He smirked at me.

"That only works for true mates human. That mark on your neck means nothing to me"