Chapter sixty-one

My body writhed in pleasure as I opened my eyes. The pleasant feeling between my legs causing me to moan loudly. My fingers moved instantly to his hair and I clenched it tightly.

My orgasm wasn't far away and I was going to explode soon. His tongue worked harder and I kept his head in place with a strong grip.

Just when I was about to cross through to explode, he pulled away and grinned at me. I stared at him confused.

"Why did you stop?" I asked breathlessly.

"The only time you'll be coming will be around my dick"

With that he sunk deeply into me and I gasped. He pushed my legs up and grabbed them tightly as he thrust roughly into me with an urgency. I could barely hold on as he fucked me and soon enough, I was tightening around him and bursting into a toe curling orgasm.

He continued with a few hard thrusts until he exploded too his seed shooting deep into me and triggering another orgasm from me. He collapsed onto me, his weight slightly crushing me as we both tried to catch our breaths.

He rolled away and pulled me into his arms. We stayed like that in comfortable silence while I listened to his steady heartbeat.

"I was so afraid that you wouldn't be here when I woke up" he said suddenly and I turned to face him.

"Why? Is this because of the last time?" He didn't need to answer. His eyes said it all. It was because of that. I felt terrible for what I did.

"I'm sorry for drugging you. I'll never do that again. I'm never leaving you"

He groaned. "I know that. It's just...."

"No" I cut him off.

"I'm not going anywhere" I kissed him and he returned the kiss before he pulled away and smiled at me.

"I'm really curious though"

"About what?"

"How did you get such strong pills to knock me out for a day"

"A day? You were supposed to be out for the next day"

He growled at me and I stifled a chuckle.

"I found a pack of sleep inducing pills in the kitchen cabinet. I figured since your family owns the house, it would belong to one of you so I thought it'll be strong enough for you. It said thirty six hours on the packet"

"I woke up at night. And I was so pissed that you did that"

"I'm sorry" I rubbed his arm and he kissed my forehead.

"I have to do some work" he tried to stand up but I rolled on top of him and stayed there.

"We are supposed to be on our honeymoon"

"It's just a little work. I'll be done soon"

"I don't want you to go"

"You can come with me"

"But I'm sleepy"

"I just have to do it quickly"

"Stay with me" he groaned but he didn't say anything about moving again.

I relaxed against him and it didn't take long for me to fall into a deep sleep.

When I opened my eyes again, I was alone in my bed. I groaned and stretched my arms. My body felt sore from the countless times we made love throughout the night and early this morning.

I dragged myself into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and had a quick bath. When I came outside, I grabbed a large shirt that smelled strongly of Brayan and wore it.

When I came out in the bedroom hallway, I made my down and opens his office door. He looked up when he saw me and he had a guilty expression on his face.

"You promised not yo work" I climbed into his laps and he pushed his chair back to give me some room.

"I really had to take care of it"

"What's so important that it couldn't wait until after our honeymoon"

"It's plans for our towns. This bride choosing needs to stop and your people need to stop living in fear of mine" I nodded. That was a good plan.

"It also gives you more chance to see your family. I remember mama complaining about not seeing her family after she got mated"

It was a good thing for those who wanted to keep seeing their family. Theo only people I was interested in seeing was Coulter, Kamiko and my other friends. Nothing more.

"You don't look happy" he rubbed my arms and I shrugged.

"You don't want to see your family?"

"I no longer consider them my family"

"Why?"

"My sister and my ex fiancée had a relationship since four months back. My parents knew about it and didn't say anything to me. She even got pregnant"

"That shouldn't be an issue right? You don't love him anymore"

"Of course I don't. It's the betrayal I can't stand. And she knew I loved you so much but she ruined the mating for us. There's just so much and out parents keep protecting her"

"Hmmm" he hummed and kissed my forehead.

"Don't think about it too much. Once I'm done, I'll send the papers to my father. He'll have the talk with Silas"

Right Silas. I wanted to have a talk with him but there won't be need for that anymore.

"I also heard about what Silas did to your family. I shouldn't interfere with human business but he needs to be punished for threatening you"

"Just let it go" I kissed his cheeks and climbed down from his legs.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm hungry. I haven't had anything to eat today and you decided to work instead of cooking and giving me breakfast in bed"

"My apologies. Is there anyway I can make up for that?"

"Yes. Make me lunch"

"Okay" he dropped his pen and covered the book opened before him.

"Race you to the kitchen"

I turned to run quickly and get to the kitchen but he beat me to it. Obviously with his super speed and all.

"Not fair. You cheated" I pouted. He chuckled and kissed me.

"Better luck next time"

There was no luck here. He was always going to beat me in a race. He opened the kitchen cabinet and brought something out.

"Do you know something fun?"

"What?" He rounded the corner and pulled me into his chest.

"When you carry our pup" he cupped my stomach.

"You will be able to get the super strength, speed and sight just like me"

"Really?"

He nodded. The thought excited me. I could be fast too? I had not even thought of carrying his child.

We've had unprotected sex and there was a possibility that I already was. I smiled widely.

A child would be the perfect addition for us.