Chapter twenty-seven

We meet each other halfway, our lips licking together in a passionate battle. I can't seem to get enough of him. Our hands are everywhere, touching and grabbing but none of it seems to be enough.

His hot skin on mine only increases my throbbing.

I pulled away from our kiss and moved to his neck. His fingers gripped my ass tightly and he pulled me into his erection. I moaned into his neck and his hips thrusted against my core.

"I want you" I moaned and he growled.

"I want you too" he kissed me again, lifting me and dropping me on the soft bed. I tugged at his shirt when I couldn't get the buttons off. He took over and I worked on my clothes, pulling at them and throwing them across the room until we were both naked. I grabbed him by his neck, pulling him on me and locked his lips in a deep kiss. Our tongues battled and his hands moved between us.

I moaned into his mouth as his fingers traced circles on my clit. It brought me pleasure but it couldn't take me over the edge.

I didn't want to be teased. I wanted his mouth.

"Please" I begged as I pulled away.

"Tell me what you want" he whispered in between kisses.

"Y-Your mouth" I moaned loudly trying to focus as he sucked on the sensitive skin on my neck.

His fingers flicked each hardened nub on my breast before kissing them lightly with his tongue. My fingers dug into the sheets as his kisses moved lower until he was settled between my legs.

Lifting each leg and pushing them apart, he buried his face in my pussy.

He flicked my clit with his tongue and I arched my back, my legs quivering from the pleasure.

He alternated between kissing my clit and my labia. He lapped at my dripping pussy and I dug my fingers into his hair.

"Ohhh Brayan" I screamed in pleasure.

I felt my juices gush out and he lapped them up.

I was so fucking horny and his tongue was doing wonders. I could feel the sign of an incoming orgasm. He worked on my clit with his tongue and slid a finger into my pussy. It felt so full with one of his finger there. He continued kissing my clit and thrust his fingers lightly inside me.

The slight pain disappeared and gave way to pleasure.

"Fuck" I shouted.

Once I had loosened around him, he slid in another finger. I sat up quickly, my hand going for his wrist. I couldn't take his two fingers despite being so wet. It was too much for me.

"Relax" he coped and proceeded to thrust the two fingers against a maddening spot inside me. I gasped and threw my head back in pleasure.

He continued to thrust against that spot and I loved it.

"You like it?" He nipped at my thighs and I could do nothing but moan. He thrusted harder and I could feel the orgasm coming. I could feel it was going to be powerful and the force of it was going to knock me out.

"Fuccckkkkk....I'm coming. I'm coming" I shouted like a crazed woman.

He continued thrusting harder and harder and the stars exploded.

"Brayaannnn" I screamed his name as he continued to thrust against my pleasure spot.

A deep guttural moan left me as my body shook and convulsed and he kept his fingers buried deeply in my pussy. He buried his face in my pussy as my orgasm continued. I clamped my thighs on his head not caring if he could move.  He gripped my thigh tightly until my orgasm subsided, leaving me breathless.

He climbed above me, kissing me again and I wrapped my legs around his waist, thrusting my hips against his erect cock. I wasn't satisfied in the least. The burning fire within me needed something else.

I reached between us, grabbing his cock. I ignored his growl as I positioned him between us, ready for him to plunge his raging cock into me and give me what I badly desired.

He pulled away from our kiss, his fingers grabbing my wrist and stopping me.

"What?" I grumbled.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked in a gentle voice and I wondered if he was crazy.

Here I was, naked in his bed and trying to guide him into me and he was asking me that. I didn't say anything and decided to show him just how much I wanted this.

I grabbed his neck and pulled him in for a kiss, trying to free my hands from his grip. He pulled from our kiss and I was starting to feel annoyed.

"What again?"

"I need your words love. Tell me what you want"

"I want you Brayan. I want you to fuck me"

He wasted no second and pulled me in for another kiss, positioning himself at my entrance.

I was so fucking horny that I completely forgot to tell him this was my first time. He plunged into me in one go and i tensed.

"Shit" he cursed into my ear.

I was in so much pain. My lower body hurt terribly.

"Why didn't you fucking tell me" he growled. I didn't reply him. I was trying to breathe through the pain.

"Love..."

When I didn't respond, he tried to pull out but I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him deeper and groaning at the pain that followed.

"You're hurting" he said through clenched teeth. He had stilled above me and I know it was hurting him to remain still inside me.

"I'll be fine. I-I just need some time" he didn't look convinced but he stayed still keeping his weight on his hands and pulsing inside me.

The pain reduced to a full throb and I was ready for him to move.

"Brayan" I said in a low voice and he thrust into me. I gasped and he stilled.

"No. Continue. Please" he nodded and thrust in slowly again.

He continued his slow thrusts until all painful feelings disappeared and I was ready for him to move.

"More" I moaned into his ear and he jerked inside me.

"Paisley"

"Please..." I whimpered.

"Tell me if it's too much" he kissed my lips before grabbing my hips and thrusting hard inside of me.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I screamed. His only response was a grunt.

His slow pace disappeared and he started slamming into me. Hard brutal thrusts that shook my small frame but I wanted more of it and he seemed to know because he pulled me to the edge of the bed and he slammed into me.

I stuffed my mouth with the sheets. I was scared the whole house would hear me from how loud I was screaming from the pleasure.

He moved me like a rag doll, my hips meeting his thrusts until I was suspended in cloud nine. My orgasm crashing through me and leaving me boneless.

His thrusts didn't stop and my orgasm just continued. It felt like forever as I screamed into the sheets, my walls clenching hard around his thrusting cock.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fucccckkkk" he grunted loudly as he jerked one last time and I felt his seed spill into me.

I wanted to see his face in this vulnerable moment but another orgasm hit me and I was screaming into the sheets again.

When my orgasm finally stopped, the hunger had disappeared but I still wanted more of him.

The Beast's Substitute BrideOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara