Chapter 2

Harry's POV
When I felt myself coming into the world of consciousness, I figured I was not in the forest. I was not picking up the earthly smell of the forest, and neither was the place I was lying on hard like the forest floor. It was soft like silk.

Someone either got me here, or I'm imagining all of this. Since I was slowly coming to consciousness, my brain wouldn't have enough strength for such high imagination for it to be felt.

I groaned and slowly tried to open my eyes. They were closed shut and were not opening. It was as if an extra powerful being was present with me and kept my eyes closed.

When I could completely grasp the situation, I could feel someone's eyes on me. I jolted up while simultaneously opening my eyes. I crawled back to the head of the bed (Yes, I was laid on the bed with silk sheets) and folded my knees to my chest, and franatically looked around.

I got to know that I was placed in a room on the bed of a person. They were kind enough not to take advantage over me, not that anyone would have interest in a skinny boy like me.

As if that person was reading my mind, they said, "Please don't worry, my master. I shall never do such a thing." And chuckled.

It took a while to understand and process since the person's voice was androgynous and had an echo. When it finally did, I realized that the person just called me master.

"M...Master?" I asked. My voice had been uncertain and was shaking.

The person in front of me, who had moved from the corner to the foot of the bed, chuckled and said, " Yes. You are my master. You were the last person to possess and master all three hallows."

"Th...then the story is true. You gave the Peverell brothers those three artifacts." I stammered out.

The person nodded.

Then it hit me like a train, I was speaking to death, 'The Death'.

Death, as if reading my mind, smiled at me and said, "Yes master, I am Death."

I didn't know what to say, so I decided to stay quiet.

Death stayed quiet as well. It was a little uncomfortable for me, so I was shifting my position.

Death chuckled, looked at me, and said, "What do you want to do now master?"

"What do you mean by that? Why would I need to know what I want to do now? Aren't I dead yet?" I asked. I was confused. I know I died. What does he mean when he asked what I wanted to do?

Death gave a smile laugh. He said while smiling at, "You are not technically dead yet master. But if you choose to die, then you will be dead. We are in the in-between right now."

"What do you mean if I choose to die, then I'd die?" I asked, clearly perplexed.

Death looked at me seriously. His smile was gone. I figured he'd give me bad news, and that's exactly what he did. He said, "Master, you, as the Master of Death, can choose to die or live. It is completely your choice, but please do listen to the options." When I nodded, he continued, "You have a few options, my master. One, you can go back to the exact second after the curse hit you. Two, you can go back to the time when you got your Hogwarts letter. Third, you can go to any time while you were alive before you got your letter. Fourth, you can stay here and help me rule my world as my master.
But let me tell you this, you can't change the deaths of James and Lily Potter. Their death is inevitable.
If you were to choose the third option, you need to get to know the manipulations you have been under. I nearly destroyed the plane when I got to know about those people, my master.
What do you want to do?"

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours
TS:)