Chapter 45

Harry's POV
When everyone was okay with Moiz, we decided that we would go to Malfoy Manor and meet Abraxas together.

We flooed to Malfoy Manor, and Lucius led us through many corridors where we finally reached Abraxas' portrait. Lucius asked us to stay out of the range of the portrait and walk to it.

"Hello, father. It has been a long time since we saw each other." Lucius greeted Abraxas with a smile.

"It has been long indeed." Abraxas said.

"We have a guest father. They want to meet you." Lucius said.

"Who is it? You look excited. It is the same expression you had when I used to... Don't tell me he's here. Marvolo, is that you?" Abraxas said, thought the last part was louder.

Moiz walked to the portrait as he pulled Severus and me, who was in Severus' arms, along with him.

When we reached the portrait, Abraxas just stared at Moiz. Now that I know how Abraxas Malfoy looks like, I finally know that Lucius and Draco are carbon copies of him.

"It has been a long time, Abraxas. How have you been?" Moiz asked.

"I have been a little lonely since Draco was born. I do not blame, though. He is very cute." Abraxas said with a smile.

"That he is. If my memory serves me right, when you were like this when Lucius was just born, you could not take your eyes off of him." Moiz said while he laughed. "You can't even say it is Lucius' fault when you did the same."

"I do not stare at my son." Lucius grumbled.

"You do, Lucius. Do not think even for a second that I do not realize that you take a peak at him when you think I'm not watching." Narcissa said as she walked to us with Draco in her arms. "It is good to see you again, Father." She said to Abraxas.

Lucius didn't say anything, but we could see a tinge of pink on his cheeks.

"Meet my mates Abraxas. This is Severus Tobias Prince-Snape, Lord to the Most Ancient and Noble House of Prince and Ravenclaw." Moiz said and showed Severus. "And Harry James Sirius Potter-Black, Heir to the Most Ancient and Noble House of Potter, Black, Peverell, Gryffindor, Emrys, and Lefay, and the appointed Heir to the Ancient House of Lupin as the current lord can't represent it." He said as he showed me. "Harry, can you say hello to Abraxas?" Moiz said.

I looked and said, "He...llo." As I waved my hand to Abraxas with a smile.

"Hello there, young man. It is nice to meet you." Abraxas said. Then he looked at Severus and said, "It has been a long time, Severus. I see that you have taken up your Lordship to the house of Prince."

Severus nodded. "Yes, I have. While it is nice to see you, we are not the only ones who came to visit you. Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, and the Longbottoms are here to visit." Severus said.

Abraxas, for his part, was surprised. He didn't expect so many people to visit him. He just nodded as the others made their way to his portrait.

"It is nice to finally see you, Abraxas." Sirius said. "Son of Orion and Walburga Black, Sirius Orion Black soon to be Black-Lupin." Then he showed Remus and said, "He is Remus Lupin soon to be Remus Lupin-Black."
While Remus nodded at him.

"Nice to finally meet you as well, Sirius." Abraxas said.

"It is nice to meet you again, Abraxas Malfoy. I am Frank Longbottom. She is my wife, Alice Longbottom nee Fortescue, and our son, Neville." Frank said as he showed Alice and then Neville in her arms.

Abraxas nodded his head in respect.

"And I have changed my name Abraxas. Moiz Maverick Slytherin-Gaunt at your service. Lord to the Most Ancient and Noble House of Slytherin and Gaunt." Moiz said.

"Suits you better." Abraxas said with a smile.

"Father, we have decided that we would all live together in the Slytherin private islands. We do not wish to be victims of the coot's manipulations. We wanted to ask if you would come with us or stay in the mansion." Lucis asked.

"Why would I stay here when I know I would have no one other that my ancestors to speak to. They are boring and old. I would like to speak with the new generation and keep myself updated. I am coming with you." Abraxas said.

Lucius just laughed.

Remus took me from Severus and said, "We shall go back and pack our belongings. We will be here in an hour."

"Frank and I will also pack our belongings and will be here in an hour." Alice said.

"I shall also be here in an hour with my belongings in my house and the school." Severus said.

When Lucius and Narcissa nodded, we went back to our homes to collect our belongings and regroup in the Malfoy Manor.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)