Chapter 67

Harry's POV
The moment we set the cutlery down, we heard tapping on the window.

Moiz walked to the window and opened it. The owl soared in and landed in front of dad. It lifted its leg, indicating that dad should take the letter.

When dad took the letter and gave it the remaining bacon from breakfast, it hooted and flew out.

It was from the Head of DMLE. Dad opened the letter and grinned. "We do not need to go to the ministry for a trial again. It is in the rules that when a prisoner escapes from Azkaban, they are either kissed by the dementors or pushed into the veil. Amelia found that rule and decided that the execution would be made publicly. She mentioned that if there were any people that still believed in him, they would try to rescue them, and the aurors would capture them." He said.

All of us smiled.

"She also wrote something else. She said that before he escaped, Dumbledore screamed that Voldemort was back. Do you think he recognized you?" Dad asked.

"He could have." Moiz said.

"The execution is in half an hour, shall we leave, so that we can the best view. Obviously, the children, excluding Harry and Neville, will be staying here." Dad said.

All of us nodded and summoned our outer robes.

Arthur and the Prewett twins said, "We will stay back. We can look after the kids. Fred and George would not let anything happen to Draco anyway." They said.

Draco was trying to get hold of the glass so that he could drink the water. Fred and George had pushed the glass towards Draco so that he could reach it without any problem.

Licius and Narcissa smiled at them. Lucius walked to Fred, Draco, and George. "Fred, George, don't let anything happen to Draco, alright." He said softly.

Fred and George nodded. "We will." They said.

Lucius patted their heads, kissed Draco on the forehead, and walked back to us.

We flooed to Diagon Alley as it was where the coot and Molly would be executed.

A few people had already gathered around. We walked to Amelia and Kingsley, who were discussing the security around there.

"We need a few people who are strong enough to cast a ward so that if anyone tries to save the two, that person or people would be disarmed and binded immediately." Amelia said.

"I can cast that ward if you would like." Moiz said.

"Are you sure, Lord Slytherin-Gaunt? It is a large area. It needs a lot of magic to cast the wards alone." Amelia asked.

"It is not an issue, Madam Bones. I can do it." Moiz replied. "And, you can call me Slytherin. There is no need to use the title." He said.

Amelia nodded. "I would request that you cast the wards then." She asked.

Moiz took out his wand. It was made of yew wood, but the core was not phoenix feather but a thestral feather. The wand had a deathly feel on it. He waved his wand around a few times for a while. "They are finished. If you want, you can try." He said. He wasn't even looking tired. He did deserve being called the strongest dark lord of all times.

Kingsley took his wand out and pointed at the stage. His wand flew to Amelia and fell on the ground due to the body bind.

Amelia nullified the body bind and gave the wand back to him. He pointed it at Amelia, and again, his wand flew to Amelia, and he fell on the ground.

"Nice warding, Slytherin. Why don't you join us?" Kingsley asked as he was freed from the body bind and his wand returned to him.

"Thank you for the offer, but I would decline. I like Warding and Curse Breaking, but Potions is my favorite. I'm planning on getting a masters in potions." Moiz said.

"Good luck, Slytherin. Potions is one tough subject." Kingsley said.

More and more people started to gather around the stage.

After twenty minutes, Dumbledore and Molly were apparated to the stage. A few minutes later, a few unspeakables apparated to the stage, levitating the veil. They placed it on the stage and stepped back from it.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)