Chapter 5

Harry's POV
"Of course master. Please ask." Death nodded eagerly.

"What happens to the people who are here? What would happen to this timeline?" I asked. I cared about the ones who stood up with me.

"The people here cease to exist since you might definitely change the incidents that will be taking place when you go back in time. This timeline would also cease to exist." Death answered patiently.

I smiled. He guessed that I would definitely be going back in time to right the wrongs. 

"Can you do me a favor, master?" Death asked, rather hesitantly.

"Ask away, Mortem." I decided to call him Mortem as it also means Death and sounds like a name. He looked shocked. 

"It has been a long time since someone had called me by my given name. Thank you, my master. And about the favor, it is something I promised Fate I'd do but never had time." He said. He looked so happy when I called him Mortem, that I decided to call his his name from now on.

I motioned him to continue. 

"It is actually easy for you master. All you have to do is take Arthur Weasley to Gringotts and ask the goblins to do an inheritence test and remove all the blocks on him. I can not reveal why I ask you to do this, but it is very important to fate. You might like the results after cleansing everything in Arthur. He would know what to do. The money would go from my personal vault." Mortem explained.

I nodded. "Alright. I'll do it. I just don't want him to die of shock after the revelations, though. I would also not like the results to affect my relations with the remaining Weasleys." I didn't really want any changes from Fred and George. I want them to be my demon twins.

Mortem promised that nothing would change about our relationship. I would still be their adoptive brother. If anything, he said the bond would strengthen.

"What should I do with Severus and Tom? They would still be hating me and trying to kill me, respectively." I asked. I fortunately found that rejection would kill a soulmate. Our bond was bound, so nothing of that sort happened.

"Ah! Yes. Your bondmates. When you go back, I'd like you to get an inheritance test done as well master. You might have a lot to get purged from your system, no matter how young. When your soulmate bond is revealed, they will be summoned to Gringotts. The goblins are dark in nature, so they won't expose Tom if that is what you're thinking." He explained.

"But what about his form?" I asked, remembering his misty wrail form.

"He became like that after he was blasted with the killing curse. After you get your purge done, you will be getting your necromancy skill. Then, you could call me, and I would give his body back. He might have to stitch all his soul pieces back except for the one in you. Being your mate would give him immortality, and so will Severus get the benefit. The removal of his soul piece is excruciating, so I might let it slip just this once. I would not be the reason for pain for master." He said. 

I looked at him as if he had two heads. I had necromancy skills. I could summon souls. I really want to kill those bastards right now.

He chuckled. He said, "I have a connection to you master. I know what you are thinking. You might want to think to yourself if you don't want me to listen."

I nodded. Then a doubt arised. If I were to go back in time, I would not have mastered the Hollows. How would I keep my contact with Mortem?

"Do not worry master. You are and will be the Master of Death until someone else masters all three Hollows. But I do not want anyone else. I have been waiting for you for a long time, so I will be collecting all the Hollows that were there in the time you go to and give them to in the form of a ring. You could get the Hollow you want by tapping the ring and thinking of the said Hollow in your hands. I might also maintain my mental connection with you if you permit." He said the last part a little hesitantly. He was kinda cute when he hesitated.

"I would like it if we had this connection, Mortem. And I'd be glad to be your master. It is my honor to be you master Mortem. It is my honor that I can claim myself as The Master of Death." I hesitated but walked to Mortem and gave him a small hug.

He hugged back instantly. He smelled like Earth, calm and peaceful.

"I would like to go back to the moment the Voldemort entered Godric's Hollow." Is what I said. If I could not save my parents, them I might have a chance to look at them at least.

Mortem nodded. My vision blanked almost instantly.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment

Yours,
TS:)