Chapter 14

Harry's POV
"You. No. Like. Me. You. Say. Me. Dad. No. Nice." I tried to explain.

"You mean to say that I didn't like you. I hated you. I kept comparing you to your father. I also ridiculed you?" The more he asked, the more he realized he would have done it if he didn't attend this will reading.

Severus held me and asked, "Can you show me your first day in Hogwarts? Then, your first class with me from your point of view? I have a vague feeling of what I would have done?" He pleaded. I nodded.

When he entered my mindscape again, the moment I joined him, I felt like I was hugged close. I showed him the memory of my journey to Hogwarts, my sorting and then, my first potions class.

When he exited my mind, he asked, "Why didn't you show me the paper?"

"Her... her..."

"Do you want to say, Hermione?"

I nodded. "Me. Do. I. See. No. Mine."

"You mean to say that you did try. That was the reason you looked down when I called you out. The parchment was not there."

I nodded.

"I am sorry Harry."

"You. No. Sorry. You. No. Know."

"Can you tell us what happened in your time at Hogwarts?"

I nodded. Then I got an idea. It would be better to call Mortem. He would explain better than my broken speech. I was also feeling tired and sleepy. Being in a baby's body is not easy.

"Mor...tem... Come." I called him.

"What do you mean Harry? Who is Mortem?" Sirius, Remus, and Severus looked at me confused.

But Ragnok immediately shot up from his seat and said, "Gringotts will be honored with the arrival of Death." And bowed.

Sirius, Remus, and Severus paled after they heard Ragnok invite Death.

Slowly the room started to cool down. From a corner, a cloaked figure came out from the shadows.

I happily put my hands towards him and called him to me. He chuckled. "Did you miss me, my master?"

I nodded. When he got close, I held his finger. His voice was still androgynous. He motioned Ragnok to stop bowing and sit.

"Do you wish for me to explain what happened during your time in Hogwarts and your stay with the Dursleys while you attended Hogwarts?"

I nodded and then yawned.

Severus took me into his arms, while still had a firm grip on Mortem's hand, and said, "It might take a long time, Harry. Sleep. We can wake you when we have to go to our homes." He said, though the last part was muttered.

"You can stay with us Severus. Dumbledore already knows where you stay, he might get the aurors to get you arrested." Sirius said.

Severus nodded and held he me close.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)