Chapter 50

Harry's POV
"Can you come with me to the Burrow after I get the purge?" Arthur asked.

All of us nodded.

"Who are you, by the way?" He asked Moiz.

"It is nice to make your acquaintance, Lord Weasley. I am Moiz Maverick Slytherin-Gaunt, Lord of Slytherin and Gaunt." Moiz said with a small bow.

"Nice to meet you as well, Lord Slytherin-Gaunt." Arthur said after a few seconds. It shook the man to the core th know that someone else other than Voldemort had Lordship over the house of Slytherin. He looked at Sirius, Remus, and Severus for an answer.

"We will explain it to you, Arthur. But after the purge." Sirius said.

Arthur nodded and followed Ragnok, who led him to the Chamber.

It took half an hour for Arthur to come out of the chambers, rather shakily.

Ragnock had then explained what had happened with the help of Sirius, Remus, Severus, and Moiz.

When the explanation was done, Arthur looked at Moiz and asked, "You will not be turning into that megalomaniac again, right?"

Moiz shook his head. "Harry and Mortem would never let me break my soul again." He said.

"Even I would not." Severus grumbled. Moiz smiled at Severus, and I giggled as we were the only nest who heard his grumbling.

Arthur looked at Lucius and asked, "I am extremely grateful that you have broken the fued between our families, but may I ask why?"

"Because your twins sons are my Draco's soulmates." Lucius said.

"It is good then. The twins are possessive, I will warn you right now." Arthur said.

Lucius just smiled and nodded. He was glad that they would be possessive. He didn't want Draco to go in the wrong direction. The twins would never let that happen, for which he was glad.

All of us got up, bid our goodbye to Ragnock, and left for the Burrow.

When we reached the Burrow, Molly came out to greet Arthur. But when she noticed Lucius, she started to scream. "What are they doing here, Arthur? Why did you get them here?"

"Someone put a silencing charm on her, please." Moiz requested.

Arthur pulled his wand out and cast a silencing charm on Molly. Moiz nodded at Arthur, gratefully. He had also warded the house so that Molly could not apparate inside, and neither could someone apparate here from outside.

"Let's go inside and talk like civilized people, Molly. I do not want any shouting and shrieking from you. Am I clear?" Arthur asked in a deadly cold voice. He seems to hate her to the peaks now.

Molly nodded her head.

When we went inside and sat, Arthur had called the children as well. Then Fred and George walked in and looked at Draco. They went to him and stood by his side. Arthur and Lucius smiled at the twins and Draco, who was looking at each of the twins with awe. He didn't know whom to look at. The twins then decided to hold Draco's hands. Fred took Draco's right while George took his left.

Molly, on the other hand, was glaring at them.

"I want an honest answer, Molly. Are Ron and Ginny my children? Do not shriek. Answer like a normal person." Arthur said.

Molly was about to shriek, but one look at Arthur's face, she decided to talk normally. "They are your children, Arthur. Who else's would they be if not yours?"

"I don't know Molly. They could have been adopted as well."

"No. They are yours."

"Then swear it on your magic Molly, because I have proof that they are not mine." Arthur said as he showed his inheritence test.

"I am not lying." Molly shrieked.

"Then swear on your magic." Arthur said calmly. I knew he was not calm. His face showed his true emotions. If he could, he would have killed her. He was that angry.

Molly was speechless. She didn't know what to say to let Ron and Ginny stay with the Weasleys. She was gaping like a fish, opening and closing her mouth, without any words coming out.

"Severus, do you have veritaserum with you?" Arthur asked.

"I do." Severus replied. All of us looked at him. "What? I don't know when which potion I would need, so I have all basic healing potions and veritaserum with me all the time." He huffed. He gave to Arthur, who stretched his hand out for it.

Arthur had then poured three drops on Molly's tongue after casting a body bind at her.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)