Chapter 9

Harry's POV
"No, Albus. He will be staying with his parents." Sirius declared.

My magic put a shield around Siri, Remmy, and me. They noticed it the second the old coot's compulsion charm hit the shield, so it didn't work on us.

"What do mean he will be his parents Sirius? Lily and James are dead." The old coot said. He was so confused that it looked like he was constipated.

"It is exactly as Sirius said, Albus. Sirius and I blood adopted Harry. We had also submitted the papers to the ministry, and it was accepted immediately. We are, as of now, Harry's biological parents." Remus explained.

I had a hard time not cackling like a mad person. Dumbledore looked so angry, but he couldn't show it out on them or me.

"And as you said, Harry needs the love and care of his family now more than ever. So, we shall be taking him with us since we are the said family." Sirius said. He then shifted my weight to one hand and held Remus with the other and dragged him away from the old coot and Hagrid. When were a safe distance from them, they were to even move, we apparated.

I never liked apparition. Sirius then made me look forward. We were standing in front of a huge mansion.

"Welcome to the Black Manor, pup. We'll have dinner, and then we'll have to attend your mom and dad's will reading, and then take care of their burial." Sirius smiled at me sadly  at the last part.

I nodded.

We had dinner and then went to Gringotts for listening to mom and dad's will.

When we entered the bank, the head of the Britain Gringotts, Ragnok, showed us to the hall. Dumbledore, Minerva McGonagall, and Hagrid were already there. The next second, Severus had also entered. Even Sirius didn't say anything to him. He knew Severus was mourning the death of my mother and blaming himself for it. We then saw Pettigrew there. Sirius was held back by Remus, but even he was growling. The goblins took notice of this action and inquired us about it. When we told them what happened, they bound Pettigrew to the seat he was sitting on.

Ragnok stood at the podium and said, his voice was amplified with sonorus spell, "We have arrived here for the reading of the will of James Fleamont Potter. His will shall be heard now."

"I, James Fleamont Potter, am of sane mind,  soul and body, do hereby state my will.
In the case of my untimely death, Harry James Potter, my son, shall be placed with the following people.
First is Sirius Orion Black.
Second is Remus John Lupin.
Third is Alice Longbottom.
Fourth is Frank Longbottom.
Fifth is Severus Tobias Snape.
At no condition should he be placed with Lily's sister, her family, the Dursleys or Ablus Dumbledore, or Minerva McGonagall.
Sirius, my brother, in everything but blood, I give you one million galleons. Use it for your marriage with Remus and tell the whole wizarding world that you are not available for them anymore and look after Harry. I know you will do it, but I will ask you nonetheless. Please get an inheritence test done and get yourself purged, brother.
Remus, my brother, in everything but blood, I give you one million galleons. Use it to get yourself a better wardrobe. Then, set up that welfare center that you dreamed about. You will find a place waiting for you for the development of the welfare center. You also get yourself purged, Remmy.
Peter Pettigrew, if we were to die in the hands of Voldemort, then you get nothing, you Death Eater. I had my doubts, but I wanted to respect Sirius' decision. If not, you will be getting 10000 galleons from me.
Yes, Sirius is not the secret keeper. It is Peter. If we were to die due to being discovered, Peter is to be blamed.
Severus Tobias Snape, I shall start with an apology. I know it won't be enough for what I did to you during school, but I beg you to look after Harry and be his guide. I shall be giving you all my potions ingredients and my potions equipments, use them as you wish. The goblins will give you a letter after my will reading is completed. Please read it. You will  understand my behavior towards you in school after reading it.
Albus Dumbledore, Minerva McGonagall, you would get nothing from me. I will warn you to stay away from my son.
Hagrid, I advise you to get yourself purged and stay away from a set of people.
Harry, my son, I give you everything else I have acquired and inherited from my family. You will also get the Marauder Journals. Cause mayhem, my son.
With this, I conclude my will." Dad's voice was heard from the orb Ragnok was holding.

As soon as the will ended, a goblin walked to Severus and gave him a letter.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)