Chapter 58

Harry's POV
Abraxas asked, "What happened?"

Moiz smiled.

"Please have some patience, father. We will tell. Just let us sit and then start." Lucius said.

"As impatient as ever, Abraxas." Rufus laughed as he sat on the couch.

"Now that all of you are sitting, tell me what happened. I'm dead, Lucius. Patience is of no use to me." Abraxas said with a smirk.

Lucius looked like he wanted to face palm but refrained from it.

"Molly and Albus are being escorted to Azkaban. Rufus is the Chief Warlock, as of today." Moiz said.

"That is good. But do be careful. Albus has a lot of followers who can think what he had done is for the greater good." Abraxas said.

"We are father." Lucius grumbled.

"Now, now, Lucius, where are your manners?" Abraxas asked.

"The dark section seemed to have recognized me." Moiz said.

"That is also good. You would have your alliance soon." Abraxas said.

Moiz nodded.

"Should we have to be careful of anyone else from the light section?" Severus asked.

Abraxas and Rufus thought for a while. "The only one who you have to be careful of is the Lord of House Macmillan and Lady Bathilda Bagshot." Rufus said.

"Yes. That family had been the most supportive of Dumbledore in the Wizengamot when I was around." Abraxas said.

"What about McMillian?" Sirius asked. "He was against Harry being the hier to many prominent families."

"He is just a power-hungry person who supports Dumbledore because he had promised him that power he wanted." Rufus said.

"It would also be better if you try to get Minerva McGonagall to your side. She is a good asset." Abraxas said. "She has a lot of connections, thanks to following Albus."

Moiz nodded.

"When is the next meeting of the Board of Directors of Hogwarts?" Sirius asked.

"During the Yule break." Lucius said.

"I want to take the Gryffindor seat on the board. Severus, Alice, and Moiz can take their own. I would not like to see any more favoritism and bullying." Sirius said as he looked sadly around Severus.

Severus nodded. So did Alice and Moiz.

"We could also slowly let the canceled classes be taught. Not all at once, but two to three a year, so that by the time the children go to Hogwarts, all the classes would be back." Alice said.

All of us nodded.

It was already lunch time, Neville and I stayed quiet, but Draco could not and started to ask for food or kept sucking his fingers.

Moiz smiled at Neville and me and asked the elves to prepare lunch.

After we had our stomachs full, the adults decided to let us take a nap.

I didn't want to, so when Remus tried to get up so that he could put me in the crib, I held on to his coat tightly.

Remus smiled and sat down again. "Don't want to sleep, cub?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Do you want to look around the Manor?" He asked. I shook my head. "Do you want to stay with Sirius and me?" I nodded. He smiled and walked to their room.

"I thought you would let him sleep, Remmy." Sirius said, smiling at us.

"Cub didn't want to sleep. He wanted to spend some time with us." Remus said with a smile.

"Is that so, pup?" Sirius asked.

I nodded.

Sirius took me from Remus and hugged me tight. "Do you want me to tell you about what your father and Remmy and I used to do when we were in Hogwarts?"

I nodded enthusiastically.

"We once pranked Minerva. She was fuming at us at that time, but if you ask her about it now, a smile is what you would get from her. She loves cats and is a cat animagus. So we decided to ask the elves to put some cat food for her during the dinner. James was eagerly waiting for her reaction, more than me.
When the dinner was served and she spotted the cat food, she just laughed at turned into her cat form and took a bite.
What she didn't know was that James and I sprinkled a power on the cat food that would change her fur color. The black fur turned slytherin green. When she took her human form, the skin was green as well.
James and I were trying so hard to control ourselves.
When she found out about it, she took off 50 points from Gryffindor but gave 5 points each for the idea." Sirius said.

"I helped with the idea. They wanted to silently cast the spell on her. They were dim-witted, James and Sirius." Remus said.

I was laughing, but my eyes were drooping.

"Sleep pup. We will be here when you wake up." Sirius said, as he put me on their bed and cuddled me. Remus took the other side and cuddled me as well. I fell asleep, protected by my dads.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)