Chapter 62

Harry's POV
Arthur walked in. "They are in the house I bought for the children." He said as he sat between the Prewett twins.

"We have to go there." Sirius said.

"Don't be a fool, dad. He wantedly chose a place you would follow him to. He wants you to think that he is hiding. The moment you step inside will be the last moment you stay alive." I said.

Moiz and Severus nodded.

"What shall we do?" Arthur asked. "They might not be mine by birth, but are mine by blood."

"We have to lure him out to a place we have an advantage at. The only places are the founder mansions on the main land." I said. I looked at Arthur and asked, "What is the exact location of the house you bought?"

"Near the beach in Woolacombe. I wanted it to be a vacation house." Arthur said.

"There is a Gryffindor mansion there. All we need to do is let it be visible to him and Molly. Once they enter, we can restrict their magic and retrieve Ron and Ginny." I said. "But luring him there would be a problem. He should not know that we are trying to lure him in."

"We need someone from us to go in as bait. We have to enter the mansion when he is watching us." Severus said. I nodded.

"But who will go?" Moiz asked. "We know I can't. He will recognize me and never follow me."

"I can do it." Sirius and Remus said together.

"No. I would rather have you alive thank you very much." I said, glaring at them. They looked defiant but gave up as quickly when they saw tears welling in my eyes. I lost mother and father only a few days ago, and I would not like to lose the remaining family I had as well.

"We can do it as well. He would not doubt Alice or me." Frank said.

"No. Neville would not let anything happen to you now, not when he just got you back." I said.

"Then, I'll go." Severus said.

"Like I said to dad and papa, I would like you alive. Thank you very much. I do not intend to see you dying again for me." I said.

All of us knew that sending Barty or Regulus or the Malfoys would result just the same as sending Moiz.

"I'll go. I can't die even if he casts lethal spells at me. All I need to do is apparate there, close to the house Arthur bought and then walk to the Gryffindor mansion. I could morph myself to look like Sirius or Remus or Alice or Frank." I said.

They wanted to deny it with everything they had, but all of them knew I was the best option.

"You will only leave when we think you are going to be safe." Sirius said. The rest nodded their heads.

"Make it fast before they break the blood adoption. Arthur would lose them forever. I remember seeing a book on breaking blood rituals with Molly vaguely. My memory has been tampered, but I know she can do it with the coot's help." I said.

Sirius, Remus, Severus, Moiz, Regulus, and Barty started to wave their wands around me. They cast pretty powerful protection charms, healing charms, and external magic nullification spells on me.

"You are ready, pup." Sirius said.

"Who should I look like?" I asked.

"Maybe Remus. He might have gone against Dumbledore, but that coot would still think that Remus is on his side. Remus has not actively stood against him till now, like Sirius and Severus had done. He had just stood by and watched everything and sided with Sirius since he loved him. Dumbledore would think that Remus has not completely deviated from his side." Moiz said.

All of us had to agree. Remus has not outright told Dumbledore that he was wrong. He had simply stood by his lover's side.

I nodded and imagined myself looking like Remus. When I opened my eyes, I could tell that I was successful as every one were looking between Remus and me.

I transfigured my clothes to match the ones Remus was wearing.

"You look like twins now, pup. It is amazing how you got everything right, including his standing posture." Sirius said.

"Had to. I should let the fool believe the one who came was Remus and not me." I said, mimicking Remus' voice. "Dad, go to the mansion and let the coot and Molly enter. Once they do, go to the ward stone and add their names to the magic nullification ward." I said.

Sirius nodded. "Do you know the floo address?" He asked.

"No. But you could summon a Gryffindor house elf and ask them to take you there." I said.

Sirius nodded. "I summon a house elf from the house of Gryffindor."

A few moments later, an elf popped in. "I's be Sally, Head elf of house Gryffindor. What can I's be doing?" She asked.

"Can you take me to the Gryffindor mansion in Woolacombe?" Sirius asked.

Sally nodded. She held Sirius' hand and popped away with him.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)