Chapter 10

Harry's POV
Then Ragnok cleared his throat. When he had all our attention, he caste sonorus spell to his voice and said, "We have arrived here for the reading of the will of Lily Jessica Potter nee Evans. The will shall be read now."

"I, Lily Jessica Potter nee Evans, of clear mind, soul and body, do hereby state my will.
In the case of my untimely death in the hands of Voldemort, Harry James Potter, my son, shall be placed with the following people.
First is Sirius Orion Black.
Second is Remus John Lupin.
Third is Alice Longbottom.
Fourth is Frank Longbottom.
Fifth is Severus Tobias Snape.
Harry shall never be placed with Petunia and the Dursleys, or Albus Dumbledore or Minerva McGonagall, at any given condition.
Sirius, I give you my defense journals. Merlin knows you'll need them. I also give you 50000 galleons. Marry Remus. You'll be happy and look after Harry.
Remus, I give you my books on charms, arithmacy and potions. I also give you 50000 galleons. Renovate your wardrobe. Then, marry Sirius. I know he will keep you happy, and look after Harry. Get yourself and Sirius an inheritence test and a purge.
Peter, if James and I die in the hands of Voldemort, I will haunt you. Sirius Black is not our secret keeper, so our death is on you, Peter. If we don't, I give you 5000 galleons.
Severus, I am sorry I didn't respond to your letters. I wanted to meet you after Harry's birth, but the prophecy was out. All I want to say is that I forgive you. I understand why you did that, but you should also understand that I was sad and angry at that time. I shall give you 50000 galleons. I will also be giving you my potions ingredients and potions equipment. I shall also give you my potions journal. You might find a few of them interesting. And take care of Harry and guide him, Severus. I also want to tell you that you will always be my best friend.
Hagrid, I advise you to stay away from a set of people.
Albus Dumbledore, Minerva McGonagall, I warn you to stay away from my son.
Harry, my son, I give everything I have left to you. Be safe and be happy, sweetie.
I hereby end my will." Mom's voice came from the same orb Ragnok was holding.

The second the wills were done, the aurors entered the hall.

"Yes, please. You are welcome here, aurors. I was the one who asked that you be called. According to the wills of James Flaemont Potter and Lily Jessica Potter nee Evans, Peter Pettigrew is a death eater and was the one who informed the dark lord of their location."

The aurors were shocked, but with permission of Ragnok, questioned Pettigrew with veritaserum. Pettigrew accepted that he was indeed a death eater and was the person who gave the location of the Potters to Voldemort. Pettigrew was immediately taken into custody and was escorted pretty roughly to Azkaban.

Ragnok then walked to Severus and told him something. Severus' eyes widened, and he immediately opened the letter from dad and started reading it. The more he read, the paler he became. When he reached the end of the letter, he sat back on his chair. After a few seconds, he looked at Ragnok and nodded at him.

Ragnok then walked towards Sirius, Remus, and me. "James Potter had already booked the room and paid for your inheritence tests. I was also asked to do the inheritence test for young Harry Potter. Would you follow me, Severus Snape shall also be coming with us."

Siri and Remmy just nodded and got up to follow Ragnok. We were joined by Severus, who looked a little better.

When we reached the room, Ragnok pointed at the three chairs in front of his desk. He has three parchments and three ritual daggers placed on the parchment.

To avoid any quarrel, Remus was seated between Siri and Severus.

Ragnok said, "We shall first do it to you adults then ask for young Harry's permission after he sees what happens. So please pick the dagger and cut your palm, and drop seven drops your blood on the parchment."

Siri, Remmy, and Severus did as Rognok instructed. After dropping the blood on the parchment, they healed their palms and waited.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)