Chapter 85

Harry's POV
I knocked the door to Sev's quarters and entered. Moiz and Sev were waiting there for me. I ran to them and hugged them.

"How were the boys reacting when they saw us?" Sev asked.

"If looks could kill, I would be dead thanks to Draco." I said. They gave a smile.

"How did Neville react?" Moiz asked.

"He was okay. I think he expected something like this to happen." I said.

They pulled me along with them to the couch and sat me between them.

"How was the train ride?" Sev asked as I leaned onto Moiz and put my legs on Sev.

"It was okay. We met Hermione." I said.

"Is she the same?" Moiz asked.

He knew I was heartbroken when I knew she was one of the people who betrayed me. I thought she would be there for me.

"Still a bookworm. She still has that 'I know things better than you' air around her, but I guess she has toned it down since it is still new to her. Now that she's in Ravenclaw, where the members are all studious, she won't have a chance to brag about her knowledge." I said.

"Do you think you can have the friendship with her again?" Sev asked.

"I don't know. I know she is not the same backstabbing woman I knew, but it still scares me to open up to her." I said.

Sev just slowly rubbed my knees that were on his lap.

"It is not wrong to feel scared to open up Harry. It will take a lot of effort, and you did open up to Ron and Ginny. That shows that you are brave." Moiz said as he patted my head.

I nodded.

"I saw a slytherin second year and ravenclaw third year eying you through the entire dinner. Be careful, Harry. We suspect that they might do something." Sev said.

"I saw that too. What you didn't see was that one of the third year male students of Gryffindor was looking at Draco. I warned him, and the twins." I said with a smile.

"You had to tell the twins." Sev sighed as he shook his head.

"Hey, when you can create chaos without being a part of it, why not?" I huffed.

"I want to know what they plan to do to that poor third year." Sev said.

"Nothing lethal. It's just to remind him that Draco has been theirs ever since they set their eyes on him." I said.

"And how are they going to do that?" Sev asked.

"Wonderful question. But I would not spoil the fun." I said with glee.

Moiz smiled at me, and Severus sighed again.

"Anything you did in this one hour?" Moiz asked.

"Yeah. Draco and I thought that the dorm looked too plain for our aesthetics, so I modified it according to how Draco wanted it, and you know he has the best taste among our generation." I said.

"So, are you placed with him?" Moiz asked.

"Yes. We were kind of happy that we were. Draco wouldn't have to worry about the twins getting jealous and me about you." I said.

"Write a letter to your dad and Papa when you go back to the dorm. They might be looking forward to it." Sev said.

I nodded.

We just stayed like that for a while longer.

When only 15 minutes was left for the curfew, I got up and hugged them and said goodnight.

When I reached the door, I turned towards them and said, "Oh, and one more thing, that Muggle Studies Professor was eying you too a little too much in my opinion. I would like you two to tell her that you are taken, or I will, and you know I won't be nice while I do that." I said with a smile and closed the door behind me and walked back to the room after I saw them nod their heads vigorously in understanding.

Draco was already inside and getting ready to sleep. "You ready to see what my mates would be doing tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said as I changed to my pajamas and layed on the bed.

"What will they do?" He asked.

"I don't know." I lied. I knew what they would do.

"Alright. Good night, Harry." He said as ke covered himself with a blanket.

"Good night, Draco." I said. I wrote a letter to dad and Papa saying that I have reached safely and have been sorted into slytherin. I called Kreacher and asked him to give the letter to dad and thanked him. He smiled at me, and them vanished.

I waved my hand so that the fire in the lantern would go off and covered myself with a blanket.

The next day, all the first year slytherins arrived at the common room at 7:30 so that we could go to the Great Hall with the prefects.

When we arrived at the hall, most of the Slytherins were present, and most of the Ravenclaws were present. Almost half of house Hufflepuff were there, but only a handful of gryffindors were present. When I saw Nev and Ron, I gave them a smile.

We walked to the table and sat down. Fred and George made some space for us between them and beside them for Draco and me.

"Ready to see what we will do, Dragon?" Fred asked.

Draco was curious to see what they would do.

Moiz was also waiting patiently to see what they would do. Severus on the hand was muttering something which I could not comprehend, but it must have been about pranks as he passed the timetables to all the first years.

When all the Gryffindors arrived, Fred and George nodded. They took out a small parchment, wrote something on it, and tapped it with their wand.

We knew this would go to the elf they had gotten on their side in the kitchens.

When the guy sipped his pumpkin juice, his skin started to turn black with radiant pink spots on the skin. When he looked at his hand, his eyes looked like it could pop out of the sockets. And then looked at Draco and then at Fred and George.

Then he rushed out of the hall to Merlin knows where, might be to the hospital wing, but I couldn't care anymore. I wanted to know what he saw on his hand.

"What was on his hand?" Draco asked.

"That you belong to the most notorious pranksters of Hogwarts." George said.

"It would only be there for one minute, and by the time he reaches out to someone, the warning would be gone." Fred said.

"Harry, can you ask them if I have to prepare a potion for him?" Sev asked me through the link.

"Does Sev have to prepare a potion?" I asked.

They shook their head as they looked at Sev.

Sev sighed in relief and sipped his tea.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)