Chapter 40

Harry's POV
"Yes, Lucius. Now, can you please stop interrupting us?" Severus asked.

Lucius nodded a little sheepishly.

"Then, Harry summoned Death. Though he likes to be called by his given name, Mortem, better. Mortem had explained everything that happened in Harry's life after Voldemort had hit him with the killing curse, and Harry had been hailed as the Boy-Who-Lived.
Instead of me taking him away, I gave him to Hagrid and followed Peter thanks to compulsion Dumbledore put on me.
Harry was sent to Lily's sister, Petunia Dursley.
Harry was abused all along by the Dursleys. When he entered Hogwarts, he had to face a troll, then go through a lot of obstacles to protect the Philosopher's Stone and partially disble Voldemort who was on the back of the head of the DADA professor.
Second year, he found out he was a Parseltongue and had to kill a basilisk to save Ginerva from being drained off her life force due to a diary which belongs to Tom Marvolo Riddle." Sirius said.

"Third year, he had me to teach DADA. Sirius had escaped Azkaban and found his way to Hogwarts without being caught by the dementors. During the end of the year, we found Peter, but he escaped. That day was a full moon, and I forgot to take my potion. Sirius tried to stop me. Harry also followed him. They were trapped with nearly 100 dementors. Granger and Harry went back in time using a time turner she had all year. The rescued Sirius and helped him escape." Remus said.

When I was just standing by holding Severus, he put me on his lap. Moiz knew what happened in the fourth year, so he held my hand.

"In the fourth year, Bartemunius Crouch Jr. disguised himself as Alastor Moody and entered Harry into the Triwizard Tourmanent, which was being hosted by Hogwarts. He could not exit as the tournament was a contract bound to the participants' magic. He might lose it. In the first task, he had to face a Hungarian Horntail. He had to rescue the youngest Weasley male from the Black Lake, who was put with the merpeople during the second task. The third task was a maze where he had fight different types of creatures and got to the cup only to be whisked away to a graveyard. Pettigrew held the homunculus Voldemort and tied Harry to the statue in the grave. Diggory, who caught the cup with Harry, was killed. Voldemort was revived and had gotten a body. Harry and Voldemort fought, and Harry escaped when he knew he would not be able to last any longer with Diggory's body." Severus said.

The more Severus explained about the tournament, Moiz held my hands tighter, but he was careful not to cause pain.

Lucius slowly stood up and walked to me and kneeled down so that he could be at the same level as me. "Please tell me I did do something to prevent the tournament. No matter what, I would not have put children in danger." He pleaded.

I knew he was a nice man when he asked me for the prophecy in the DOM. That was when I knew he was not the man he portrayed to the outside world.

I nodded. "You try. Bad man, no allow." I tried.

"Do you mean that I did try, but Dumbledore didn't let me?" Licius asked with hope filled in his voice and eyes.

I nodded. He smiled, ruffled my hair, and walked back and sat down.

"What about Neville?" Frank asked.

"Neville was one of the only few to believe that Harry did not enter the tournament willingly. The other were Luna Lovegood, Fred Weasley, and George Weasley. Ronald thought Harry did it to gain more attention, and Granger sized with the red-head and did not talk with Harry." Severus said.

Frank looked at Neville and beamed at him. "That was so cool, son. I would have been proud of you if I were not insane." Neville smiled at him.

"What about Draco? What did he do?" Lucius asked.

Both Neville and I scowled when we remembered how he taunted me with the badges.

"Not good, huh." Lucius sighed.

"No. Bad. I. Sad." I huffed.

Neville nodded along with my words.

"Draco and Harry were school rivals. They never got on together. When Harry rejected Draco's offer of friendship, which was ridiculous, by the way, Harry rejected him, as Draco had just insulted Ron, who Harry had met first,and his first friend. Harry and Draco fought a lot.
When Harry's name popped out of the goblet, Draco made and distributed badges that said 'Diggory, the real Hogwarts champion', and when you tap it, it read 'Potter Stinks'." Moiz said.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)