Chapter 77

Harry's POV
That was the moment we received Amelia's patronus. "The dementors sucked their souls out. I don't think there will be any problem from now."

All of us relaxed.

"Master, there is a problem." Mortem appeared beside me and said.

"Now what?!" Dad asked. He must have been tired of dealing with Dumbledore and Molly.

"The souls sucked by the dementors always reach me instantly. Molly's soul has entered the realm, but not Dumbledore's." Mortem said.

"Wait for a few minutes. It might come." Papa said.

"Your time and my time are different. I have waited long already." Mortem said.

"Can you trace where his soul is?" I asked.

Mortem nodded. "It is still here. I don't understand how." He said.

"What if he touched the Philosopher's Stone?" I asked. "It can keep you alive."

"It does not matter whether they touched the stone or not. If the dementors kissed them, their souls would come to me." Mortem said.

"Any other methods to stay immortal?" I asked.

"There is a way. But it is only possible for the ones who have the blood of Merlin and Morgana. You are the only one who has their blood now, my master."

"What if he took the blood from mom? She was also from the line of Emrys and Lefay." I asked.

"We need to question Poppy. Only she would be able to do that. Lily has been to the infirmary a lot during the first year." Dad said.

"Damn it. We made her sleep." Papa cursed.

"Mortem."

"On it, master." He said and vanished.

A few moments later, he appeared with Poppy and threw her to the floor.

"Tell me, Poppy, did you or did you not take Lily's blood while she was in the infirmary." Sev said as he raised his wand at her. Looks like he was on the verge of losing his sanity thanks to the coot. His voice was almost whispers. That is how you know he isn't playing and is actually mad enough to kill.

Moiz walked to Poppy and raised his wand as well.

"I won't tell you. You have gone dark." Poppy said.

"We were born dark Poppy. Don't test my patience." I said as I walked to her. I transfigured my clothes to an adult size and shifted to how I looked when I was eighteen and healthy.

Mortem looked ecstatic since he knew what would happen if she repeated her words.

And that is exactly what she did.

"I will tell you a small secret Poppy. Dumbledore would regret messing my life." I said as I waved my hand at her, which made her body slam to the ground.

"I'm going to ask you one more time, did you or did you not take my mother's blood when she was in the infirmary." I asked.

Amelia flooed to the mansion and came to where we were.

"Why did Mortem get her?" Amelia asked.

"Molly is in his realm, but not the coot. His soul is still lingering here." Dad said.

Amelia sighed. When she looked at me, "Potter?" She asked.

"Potter-Black." I said.

"Poppy, my patience is very low. I need my answer." I said as I turned to look down on Poppy.

"Yes. I took her blood." She said.

"Why?" I asked. "No, wait, wrong question. Did Dumbledore ask you for her blood?" I changed my question.

"Yes. He asked me to take the blood of all muggleborns and give it to him." She said.

Mortem put her to sleep.

"Only the one with Emrys and Lefay blood can stay immortal. There is a rune in the Lefay and Emrys Grimoire that has half the rune each. When you draw it on you and the place where you want your soul to go to, the soul would not leave here unless that rune is destroyed.
But to destroy the rune, you would also require a person with the two blood lines in them." Mortem said.

"I can do it. But we need to know where the rune is etched on." I said.

"The only place could be Hogwarts. But we don't know the specific location." Moiz said.

"He is right master. His soul is in Hogwarts. But I can not point the exact location. And please be careful master. His soul doesn't feel calm. It is wreaking a havoc." Mortem said.

"Can souls be stopped by Time?" I asked.

"I will get Time here." Mortem said and disappeared.

"What can Time do?" Dad asked.

"You can stop a person moving when you cast a time spell in the area around them. What if we can stop a soul, since we are asking the diety Time himself." I said.

"So you plan to destroy the rune when the time is stopped so that he can't attack you?" Sev asked.

I nodded.

Mortem appeared before us with another man beside him. They looked similar but had different hair colors and eye colors.

"My greetings, master Harry." Time said as he bowed slightly.

"My greetings to you too, Time." I said as I repeated his gesture and bowed back.

"Please call me by my given name, master Harry." Time said.

"Then I shall call you Kairos. So please call me Harry. Only Mortem can call me master. He was the one who reached out to me first and asked if I could be his master." I said.

"Okay, Harry. And yes, I can stop a soul." Kairos said.

All of us nodded.

Alice, Arthur, and the Prewett twins decided to stay back with the children.

Mortem and Kairos apparated the rest of us to Hogwarts.

_______________________________________________

A/N: Thank you for the wait.
I have been busy with my studies.
I will try to update the story when I can.

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)