Chapter 19

Sirius' POV
"I wish the fifth year was a little better." I said. I really wished it was. Remmy and Severus seemed to agree with me.

"I am sorry, but that was the second most painful year for master. The first would be his seventh year."

"Please give us smaller versions of the fifth, sixth, and seventh years. I don't think my heart can take it." I said.

"Mortem nodded. "I can shorten them, but i will not miss the crucial parts in the master's life."

All of us nodded.

"While with the muggles, he was attacked by dementors and master had caste the patronus charm to save himself and Dudley. He had to attend a hearing, and the coot got him out.
Dolores Jane Umbridge was selected by the ministry to teach DADA. She never taught anything. She gave them theory books and asked them to read them. Master had to go to many detentions with her where she made him use blood quilss to write, 'I must not tell lies'. Master's hand used to bleed all the time. McGonagall never cared. Dumbledore always seemed to avoid Master.
Master got a vision of Nagini trying to kill Arthur Weasley, so Master informed McGonagall. She informed the coot, and they rescued Arthur.
Master had to teach DADA since he was the one who knew the best in that subject. They were captured and given detention again. During the end of the year, master had a vision of Voldemort searching for something in the Department of Mysteries and torturing Sirius.
Master informed the adults, but no one cared, so he had to go himself. It was later found that it was a false vision.
They found the prophecy ball and master broke it. The order rushed in to save the kids, but Sirius was hit with a spell from Bellatrix and thrown into the Vanishing Veil. Master wanted to get you back, but he couldn't. What master didn't know was that the spell was shot by Granger and not Bellatrix. He was again sent back to the Dursleys. Master had been using Sirius as a means to not get punished, but the Order told the Dursleys that he had died. Master had to take a lot of beatings from them during the summer."

"So I died. That was why you said it was painful for pup." I said while I looked at Harry. Remus had a death grip on my arm.

"For sixth year, Slughorn had come to teach potions, and Severus took DADA. Master had found your ptions book master Severus, and used the recipes you had corrected in the book. Master wanted to know who was 'The Half-Blood Prince'.
When master found the younger Malfoy very suspicious, he followed him. He didn't know what to do when Malfoy pointed his wand at master and tried to crucio master, he caste the spell you had made for enemies."

"Is it 'sectumsepra'?" Severus asked.

"Yes, it was. Malfoy was saved because you were nearby. Master, to this date, blames himself for using that spell.
Draco was given the task to kill Dumbledore, but you had given the oath to Narcissa to keep her son safe. When he could not do it, he was tasked to repair the vanishing cabinet in the Room of Requirements that had its pair in Borgin and Burkes in Knockturn Ally.
A few death eaters had come through the cabinet, and that was the moment master went to meet Dumbledore.
Dumbledore had gotten the Gaunt ring from the Gaunt Shack. It was also a horcrux. Voldemort had put a few curses on it, and Dumbledore was cursed. He had asked Severus to help him contain the curse, but Severus could not do it effectively.
Dumbledore told master the half truth about his connection to Voldemort and had asked Severus to teach master Occlumency.
You were pretty harsh on master Severus. Master had to see through all the abuse again and again until he formed a very weak shield. Even after you saw through them, you did nothing. You thought it was all false memory master was showing you and got even harsher. The pain he felt while you intruded was very severe. The person could have gone mad if they were someone else.
Dumbledore then started classes and told master about Tom's childhood and past. Master could immediately connect to Merope Gaunt and then Tom.
That day, when the death eaters arrived, Draco was asked to kill the coot. Malfoy disarmed him, and you shot the killing curse."

"So, I killed the coot." Severus asked while he smiled. He was so devastated when he heard that he had caused pain to Harry and many times at that.

"Yes. That was the best part about that year for me. But I was not happy with the death. I will tell you about that after we finish my master's seventh year story."

We all agreed to it.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)