Chapter 76

Harry's POV
Dad sent his patronus to call for Amelia.

When she arrived, she was shocked to see Albus and Molly there. Her shock was reasonable.

"How are they here?" Amelia asked Dad and Frank.

They explained about the crystal and how they survived.

"We should not let this knowledge be known to common people and neither to the Unspeakables. We need a spell that could make us take this technique to our graves. We should also not be able to use it. Mind arts and veritaserum should also not be able to make us show or say about it." Amelia said.

It was true. Such a technique would cause chaos. Another person could try for it.

"Mortem." I called.

"Yes, my master." He said as he appeared behind me. Moiz and Severus were used to his entries by now and didn't even flinch when he answered from behind us.

"Do you know how to do what Amelia asked?"
I asked him.

"Yes, but it could hurt a little." He said.

"No problem." I said.

"A little in your past life standards master." He corrected.

"Then we might have to ask." I said as I turned around to the others.

"What do you mean by a little in the previous life standards?" Severus asked.

"Master had high pain tolerance thanks to the Dursleys. He wouldn't bother to drink the Skelegrow potion if his bones were broken. He would not even show that it hurts, and I think everyone has experience with pain during bone mending." Mortem said.

"How did I not notice?" Severus asked. No matter what we told him, he still asks that question.

"The potions in your system made you take it as an excuse. Blame it on Dumbledore." I said.

"What are you talking about? What previous life?" Dumbledore asked.

Amelia silenced him. "But his question is right. What previous life?" She asked.

"I came back in time." I said, as a matter of fact.

She stared at me for a while and then sighed. "That is the reason you are the Master of Death." She said as she looked at Mortem.

I nodded. "I became the master of Death before I was hit with the killing curse in my previous life. There, I met Mortem, and he explained a lot that made me want to get back in time and change them. The only thing I could not or better should not change was the deaths of James and Lily Potters." I said. I held Moiz's hand when I said the last part.

Amelia nodded. "I am okay with the pain if it means that no one could get the information from me." She said.

Moiz and Severus also agreed. So did Dad and Papa.

Lucius and Narcissa agreed a few moments later, along with Frank, Alice, Arthur, and the Prewett twins.

Mortem nodded and snapped his fingers.

I felt like I was being hit in the head by a number of bludgers. All of the others fell on the ground, clutching their heads.

I was in pain, but it was not enough for me to fall onto the ground, so I looked at Mortem for explanation.

"I made sure to give you the amount of pain tolerance according to the body you take, my master. The older you make yourself, the higher pain tolerance you have. That is the reason you felt the pain when you were like a baby." He said.

"What about Nev?" I asked.

"Same, my master." He said.

I nodded. He disappeared.

After a while, they slowly got up and dusted their robes.

Moiz and Severus looked at me and hugged me.

"Have I been a reason for your tolerance?" Severus asked. Moiz looked at me silently, asking the same question.

"Only during sixth year." I said to Severus. I turned to Moiz and said, "In the first year, during the last moments of Quirrell, fourth year during your resurrection, and when you cast the Cruciatus curse. Whenever I had a vision or you sent me one."

"We're sorry." They said as they hugged me tight.

"It didn't happen now. Do not apologize." I said as I reciprocated the hug.

Amelia took Dumbledore and Molly and apparated to Azkaban and put them in the highly guarded cells there.

We called Aberforth and told him what had happened. Mortem had cast the spell again, and after a while, Aberforth recovered from the pain.

Severus, Moiz, Alice, and Dad fired Minerva and Poppy with the power they had as the lords and lady (acting lord in dad's case) of the founding houses of Hogwarts.

Then we apparated back to Slytherin Manor.

"Harry, pup, what do you rate the pain you had during the spell Mortem cast. Rate it from 1 to 10." Dad asked as he held me.

"6." I said. All of the others looked at me in shock. "Really, it was just 6. When I was 10, I was already used to third-degree burns, skull fractures, and other bone fractures together." I said.

Dad and Papa snatched me from Moiz and Severus and hugged me.

"I should have had enough sense to get to see my cub in the house the coot put you in." Papa said. His voice was breaking.

"Papa, it is not your fault. All the potions, charms, and curses were working on you." I said as I hugged them.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)