Chapter 47

Harry's POV
When everyone had unpacked their belongings, they gathered at the entrance of the wing, where Moiz was waiting.

He led us to the formal lounge. "Now, what should we do?" He asked.

"First, Frank and I shall go to the ministry and ask for a trial for the Lestrange twins and Bartemunius Crouch Jr." Alice said. "We shall also take Neville with us." She added.

Moiz thanked her. He didn't want them to suffer in Azkaban for what Bella had done.

"I will be going to the bank to check Narcissa and myself and get an inheritence test for Draco." Lucius said.

We nodded.

"Remus and I are getting ourselves registered as a couple in the ministry. They will know not to touch Consort Black." Sirius said. "Harry can stay here. The media will be like vultures since we didn't let them get a photograph of Harry before." He added.

Severus and Moiz nodded.

"Have lunch and then leave. The elves have already prepared lunch." Moiz said.

Everyone nodded.

Draco, Neville, and I were put in our chairs and fed some vegetable soup and juice. While the others had meat balls, chicken wings, pork pie, and mashed creamy potato.

Draco was taken by Narcissa, and Lucius and her went to the bank to check themselves and get a test done for Draco.

Alice picked Neville and walked with Frank to floo to the ministry and demand a trial for the Lestrange twins and Bartemunius Crouch Jr.

Sirius and Remus went to the ministry to get themselves registered as a couple, as soon as Remus handed me over to Severus.

"It is only us now." Moiz said.

"Yes." Severus agreed.

"Should we discuss what we should do later?" Moiz asked.

Severus and I nodded.

"Well, to start, I want Harry to try and ask Mortem to get Regulus back. Mortem told me that if Harry wanted Regulus back, Mortem would get his back." Moiz said.

"I would like him back as well. He was a good friend." Severus said.

When they looked at me, I nodded.

'Mortem, I would like for you to come here.' I thought.

Mortem appeared.

"Do you want your uncle back master?" Mortem asked.

I nodded along with Moiz and Severus.

"Do you want to come to there, or should I get him back to the land of the living and come here with him?" Mortem asked.

"We would like for you to get Regulus and come here. Harry might be old mentally, but he is still a year old physically." Moiz said. Severus agreed.

"As you wish." Mortem said and disappeared.

After 10 minutes, Mortem came back with a man who looked like Sirius with a few changes in his face and height. So, he is my uncle. After dropping the man, Mortem waved his hand and vanished again.

"Regulus, it is nice to meet you again." Severus said.

"What is going on, Severus? All I remember is being trapped in the cave, unable to escape." Regulus said.

"I will explain everything, but first, go wash yourself and eat. You look horrible." Severus said.

Regulus nodded and got up. Moiz had guided him to a room he left for Regulus.

When Regulus came back, a house elf popped in and gave some toast and mashed potato with pumpkin juice to Regulus and popped away.

After he had finished eating, he looked at Moiz and asked, "Who are you?"

"I will explain, but please do not interrupt me, Regulus." Secerus said.

Regulus nodded.

Severus had then explained that I had come back from the future to change some things. He also explained about the manipulations of the coot and my time in Hogwarts in my first life. He also explained what happened to Tom Marvolo Riddle and how he had become Moiz Maverick Slytherin-Gaunt.

When Severus was done explaining, Regulus was gobsmacked.

"Harry is my nephew?" Regulus asked.

"Yes, Sirius blood adopted him, so he is your nephew by blood." Severus answered.

Regulus then looked at Moiz and asked, "You are Lord Voldemort?"

Moiz sighed. "That was something I had named myself when I was not in the right mind. Please do not call me that name again." He said.

Regulus nodded. He was still in shock.

"I know it is a lot to hear, but once you have fully digested the facts, we shall start with our plan for the coot." Severus said.

Regulus just nodded.

After some time, he looked at us and asked, "What do you plan to do? I can help. I used to work in the department of Magical Law. I can help you after I regain my job."

"Thank you, Regulus." Severus said.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)