Chapter 29

Harry's POV
"She might have felt the dark mark getting lighter. She knew you went to the Potters. If something happened there, she decided to go to the Longbottoms and get the information she wanted. She found their secret keeper, made him reveal their secret place, and tortured them before the aurors captured her. Rodolphus, Rabastan, and Barty were also captured with her." Severus said.

"The Lestrange twins were sane enough not to go after the Longbottoms. And Barty, he would always listen to me. Why did they go? Bella, I can understand. She has lost what little sanity she had after being the target of many crucios. But them, I can't." Tom said. He looked lost.

Severus sighed. "Rodolphus, Rabastan, and Barty went to stop her. But she imperiod them to help her. When the aurors arrived, they didn't bother to check if they were under the imperius curse and threw them into Azkaban."

"What can we do?" Tom asked.

"Only the Longbottoms, namely Alice and Frank, might be knowing that they came to stop Bellatrix. We have to get them back." Sirius said.

Ragnok came back with a few documents and a potion. He put them in front of Tom and said, "We have a few names for you with a few other origins showing you are related to Tom Marvolo Riddle-Gaunt. Please look at the documents and decide which one you want. Based on the choice, we shall be adding the hair. Then, we shall declare the death of Tom Marvolo Riddle-Gaunt that took place yesterday. You shall them be taking the Lordships if Slytherin and Gaunt houses. Then, we shall discuss what we will do with the Gaunt vault."

Tom let go of one hand to take the documents and read them.

While he was reading those documents, Tom's inheritence test was lying on the table. I didn't know the exact potions and manipulations he had to go through, so I picked the test and read. The more I read, the more frustrated I got. Dumbledore, that vile creature, if he were to appear in front of me, the coot would die.

Tom Marvolo Riddle-Gaunt's Inheritence test Report
Name: Tom Marvolo Riddle-Gaunt
Father's name: Tom Riddle (deceased)
Mother's name: Merope Riddle nee Gaunt (deceased)
Siblings: None
Mate(s): Severus Tobias Prince-Snape and Harry James Sirius Potter-Black (blocked by A.P.W.B.D)
Children: None

Lordships:
Lord to the Most Ancient and Noble House of Gaunt (Maternal)
Lord to the Most Ancient and Noble House of Slytherin (Maternal)

Heirships:
None

Properties:
Gaunt Shack
Gaunt Manor (ceased by Gringotts)
Slytherin Manor (unplottable)
Slytherin Castle (unplottable)
Slytherin Islands (unplottable)

Titles:
Dark Lord (Deemed by Lady Magic)

Abilities:
Snake (Basilisk) animagus (100% blocked by A.P.W.B.D)
Natural Legilimens (10% blocked by A.P.W.B.D)
Natural Occlumens (10% blocked by A.P.W.B.D)
Parseltongue (40% blocked by A.P.W.B.D) (10% broken)
Parselmagic (100% blocked by A.P.W.B.D) (10% broken)

Magic:
Core: White (higher than Merlin) (30% blocked by A.P.W.B.D) (10% broken)
Core Type: Dark
Creature: None
Affinity: Dark
Familiar: pit-viper (100% blocked by A.P.W.B.D) (70% broken)

Potions:
Loyalty potions: keyed to Slytherin (administered by A.P.W.B.D)
Trust potions: keyed to A.P.W.B.D, and Horace Slughorn (administered by A.P.W.B.D) (50% broken)
Hate potions: keyed to halfbloods and muggleborns (administered by A.P.W.B.D) (20% broken)
Compulsion potions: to create horcruxes (administered by A.P.W.B.D)
Submission potions: keyed to orphanage matrons (administered by A.P.W.B.D)

Compulsions and charms:
Compulsions: to never tell about blood status, to demean orphanage children, to create horcruxes (by A.P.W.B.D)
Imperius: by A.P.W.B.D (to kill the Potters and their baby) (10% broken)

Other blocks:
Intelligence: 20% blocked by A.P.W.B.D
Eiditic memory: 30% blocked by A.P.W.B.D
Self-healing: 50% blocked by A.P.W.B.D (10% broken)
Wandless magic: 100% blocked by A.P.W.B.D (50% broken)
Wordless magic: 100% blocked by A.P.W.B.D (70% broken)
Transfiguration skills: 70% blocked by A.P.W.B.D (50% broken)
Runes skills: 50% blocked by A.P.W.B.D (30% broken)
Arithmacy skills: 50% blocked by A.P.W.B.D (30% broken)
Charms skills: 40% blocked by A.P.W.B.D (20% broken)
Potions skills: 30% blocked by A.P.W.B.D (10% broken)

The moment I read the entire test, my magic was starting to get agitated. It was seeping out and wanted to kill.

Severus, Sirius, Remus didn't know what to do. Tom quickly held my hands and shook me. He removed the test results from my grasp and started talking to me.

"Calm down, Harry. I know it is bad, but yours is just as bad, if not worse. Calm down, Harry. Yes, just like that. Deep breaths now. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale. You are doing well, Harry. Now try to focus on your magic.
I know you are agitated, but your magic is strong enough to destroy the room. It is already causing low scale tremors.
Yes, that's it. You are doing so good, Harry. Now, call your magic back. Yes, slowly, do not rush your magic into you. That's it. Very good, Harry."

After that, I didn't know what had happened. I had blacked out.

_______________________________________________

A/N: 2k reads already!!! Thank you so much for the support. :)

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)