Chapter 75

Harry's POV
"Hello Molly. It is nice to see you after your death sentence." Arthur said once they entered into the wards.

"What are you doing here? Where is my brother?" Dumbledore asked.

"He is inside." Moiz replied as he pointed his wand at the coot. Narcissa, Alice, Arthur, and Prewett twins were standing in front of the inn, on guard to deflect any spells aimed at it.

"What did you do to my brother Tom?" Dumbledore asked.

He seemed weaker. It must have taken a lot to come back with a body. That is also better. He would be easy.

"What did I do? Do you know what you did to him, Albus? What sort of charms, curses, and potions was he under thanks to your vast knowledge in them?" Moiz countered.

"It is for his own good." Albus said with that grandfatherly smile he always used.

"We know about the ritual you and Molly did, Albus. I know that as of now, only 50% of your soul is here. The remaining 50% got destroyed in the veil." Severus said.

Albus had paled considerably.

Molly fired a spell at Severus, which he deflected and tutted.

"Use a better spell, Molly. I know you are capable of it." Severus said.

In the meanwhile, I discretely took out my invisibility cloak and put it on. I walked to Molly and saw that her crystal was around her neck, as Arthur told.

I cut the chain and slowly pulled it from her neck. When I secured it and warded it against any summoning spells, I walked back to Moiz and the others and took my position at the center, took off the cloak, and put it back into the ring again.

"Where did you go, pup?" Dad whispered.

"Molly, got her crystal." I whispered and showed him the chain that had the crystal.

Albus looked at Molly. "Where is your crystal, Molly?" He asked.

Molly said it was around her neck. When Albus shook his head, she tried to feel the chain, but it wasn't there.

"Are you searching for these?" I asked, showing both the crystals to them.

"How dare you steal from me?" Molly shouted.

"I don't count it as stealing. I take it as taking something from you that originally shouldn't belong to you." I said.

"Accio crystals." Molly said. But nothing happened.

"Do you think I'm such a fool. Did you think I would not ward the crystals before showing them to you?" I asked while giving her a sinister smile.

Albus looked like he had had enough. He started to fire lethal and dark spells at us.

All the adults were trying not to let those spells hit me.

'I know they love me, but they should look after themselves in a fight.' I thought.

'They simply can't let you get hurt in their presence, my master, your mates especially. They know what they have done to you previously, so they would be extra protective.' Mortem replied through the connection.

'I know.' I thought.

Molly fired the killing curse at dad.

I apparated in front of him and held her crystal, blocking the spell aimed at dad. When the spell hit the crystal, the crystal burned and cooled down so fast that if I were not holding it, I wouldn't believe it.

Molly was on the ground, clutching her chest and breathing quite heavily. Dad and Papa bound her and grabbed the wand she was holding. Dad had cuffed her after binding her.

Albus was aiming spells at Moiz, Severus, Lucius, Regulus, and Frank.

Looks like he hasn't noticed Molly. When he was about to aim the killing curse at Moiz, Severus hit him with an overpowered stinging hex.

Albus fired the curse at Severus instead. I apparated in front of Severus and held Albus' crystal in front of the path of the spell. It was late for Albus to change the direction of the spell.

When the curse hit the crystal, this time I let it fall, I wasn't interested in getting my hand burned.

Albus was also on his knees, taking heavy breaths. Lucius and Relugus bound him and grabbed his wand. Frank cuffed him.

Moiz and Severus had immediately turned me towards them and checked me for any injuries.

"I am fine. There is no damage." I said with a smile.

"Then why is your hand burned?" Moiz asked as he slowly held my right hand, showing me the signs of burning.

"The crystal burns when it is hit with the curse." I said.

"How could you even walk in front of that spell? Do you know how dangerous that is?" Severus asked. He looked scared.

"The spell won't affect me. I won't die because of it. Do not worry." I said as I hugged him. Severus hugged me immediately.

Moiz looked like he wanted to hold me as well, but he knew that Severus would not let him.

When Severus let me go, I walked to Moiz and hugged him as well. He was shocked at first but hugged me back. "You can hug me as well." I said.

"But Severus..." Moiz asked.

"You can. You felt panicked when you saw him walk to Molly. You are hiding your tears nicely, too. I know you care about him." Seveus said.

"You as well. I care about you too." Moiz murmered. But I think Severus heard him if the blush was anything to say.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)