Chapter 6

Harry's POV
When I woke up, I was hugging a woman and hugged close to the woman. She smelled nice. She felt comfortable and safe to be with.

Then I was snatched from the woman. When I saw her appearance, I knew she was my mother. She was fair, had green eyes, freckles on her cheeks, and fierce red hair. She looked exactly like in the photo I had of my parents dancing.

Then I turned to the person who snatched me from her. He looked exactly like I did when I'd be older only with brown eyes and more aristocratic features showing exactly why the house of Potter was Most Ancient and Noble House.

Mom shrieked at dad. She was scared that he'd drop me.

"James. If you drop him, even Merlin won't be able to save your soul."

"You forgot that Merlin died years ago, Lily." And shrieked when he was hit with a stinging hex on his thigh.

Just that moment, the main door opened, and the one who entered came to the hall. It was none other than Sirius. He looked a lot better than when I saw him. Azkaban did do a number on him. Then came Remus. He looked younger and happy. His eyes were full of life.

Dad was throwing me up in the air, and it was nauseating, so I called for Sirius. "Pafoo"

Sirius, who was laughing at dad while he was throwing me, jerked his head towards me and snatched me from dad.

"I knew I was your favorite, Prongslet. I knew it." He exclaimed and looked at Remus and said, "Did you hear it, Moony? Pup called for me. His first word was my name!" And hugged me close.

He felt just as safe when I was hugged when I went to Grimmauld Place back in my fifth year.

I was snatched back from Sirius by Lily. She looked at me and said, "Can you please say mama sweetie." Her eyes were pleading. So I decided to try. "Ma...ma. Mama. Mama." And smiled brightly at her when I succeeded.

She beamed at me and hugged me for a while.
From behind her, I could hear dad asking me to call him dad or Papa or Dada. Anything that I could call him was okay, and Remus was also trying for Remmy or Moony.

Dad came close to mom and, while rubbing my back, asked, "Harry, can you call me too. Dad is sad that you didn't call him."

Dramatic. I now know that I got my dramatic side from both Dad and Sirius. I looked at him for a while and nodded as if understanding what he wanted me to do, tried. "Da... da... Dada. Dada. Dada." And beamed at him as well. Being a child was nice. I had the love of my parents. But I knew it would end by tonight. I know that Pettigrew has already informed Tom about my location.

Remus' hand on me got me out of my melancholy. I looked at the hand then him. When he knew he had my attention, he said, "Can you try Moony, cub. Can you call me too." His eyes were almost turning golden. His wolf was close.

I tried, as I did not want to see him sad. "Moo... Moo...ey. Moony. Moony." He and I beamed at each other together. Mom gave me to Remus. He hugged me close, and his eyes flashed golden.

"Moony has marked his as part of the pack. He is my cub."

Mom smiled at Remus and nodded.

Sirius walked to Remus and hugged me and him. He said, "Isn't it a good idea if I were to adopt pup then? He could be all of ours. I know I can't have kids."

He looked at Remus and smiled sadly.

What?! I didn't even know they were together. Did Dumbledore do something to them?

"Yes, master. He erased any romantic feelings they had on each other, and any romantic moments were erased from their memory." I heard Mortem's voice in my mind. I was shocked, but then remembered our connection. 

I nodded enthusiastically. I could be the child of all of them. I want to have Sirius with me.

Sirius chuckled, looking at my enthusiasm. "You want to be mine and Moony's son too, pup?"

I nodded and clapped my hands, telling him I was really excited.

Dad and mom also accepted. They knew if something were to happen to them, Sirius and Remmy would look after as if I were their own, so why not make me theirs as well?

"You can be both my son and godson pup. How does it feel?" Sirius asked while beaming at me.

I smiled my brightest smile at him. He returned the smile.

He looked at mom and dad and took out a veil of potion.

Dad smiled at him and asked, "You planned it, didn't you?"

Sirius gave him one of his goofy smiles.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)