Chapter 13

Harry's POV
While Sirius, Remus, and Severus were talking about my test, Ragnok was looking at me with interest.

He asked, "Can I check your magic Mr. Potter-Black?"

I nodded and put my hand in his as he stretched his hand towards me. When he caught my hand, he smirked. "I see, so that is what happened? Can I tell them what happened?"

"Tell us what Ragnok?" Asked Severus.

Ragnok was still looking at me for my permission. I nodded telling him that he could.

"Mr. Potter-Black here had come back from the future to right the wrongs that happened."

Sirius looked at me and I nodded.

"Then you could talk?" Sirius asked. I shook my head. "Then in broken speech?" I nodded.
"Can you tell the wrongs yourself pup?"

I looked at Ragnok. "I will help when you can't pronounce the words." I nodded and looked at Severus and indicated the table and said, "Me. Sit." Severus understood and placed me on the table with them and Ragnok facing me.

"Me. Given. Mama. Sis."

"You were given to Petunia?" Severus asked.

I nodded. "They. Hurt. Me. Hand. Back. Face. Hurt. Bel...t. Pan."

"You were hit with belt and a pan on you back and head. You mean you were abused?" His voice rose with every word.

I looked down but nodded.

"I. Three. I. Clean. No. Clean. No. Food. One. Week. Hit."

"When you were three, they made you clean the house. If you couldn't complete, the didn't give you food? They also hit you because of it?" He was raging. I could feel it.

I nodded. "I. Five. I. Cook. I. Burn. Hand. Hurt. Pan. Fire."

"When you were five, they made you cook? If you burnt it, the hit you with a pan? Does fire mean they burnt your hand?"

I nodded.

"What was the degree of the burn?"

I showed him my fingers and indicated two and three.

"You had second and third degree burns?" He was devastated. So were Sirius and Remus.

I nodded. I showed my head and said, "You. See."

"You mean to ask if I want to see through you.  I could use legilimency and see but you will go through all of it together mentally."

I shrugged. Then, looked at Sirius and Remus.

They asked, "Do you want us to see as well?"

I nodded. They shook their heads. "We know that Severus will view your memories. He has the right as your soulmate. He can explain it to us."

Severus tapped my shoulder and made me look at him and hold eye contact. When he came to my mind scape, I joined him as my older self. "I know this might be a shock to your system, but I will show you the memories until I stepped into Horwarts. Please explain it to Sirius and Remus." He nodded. I showed him what happened from the moment I was placed with the Dursleys.

Being a natural occlumens gives you eiditic memory. Though my ability was blocked, my mind stored everything in my ming scape.

When the memories were over and he went out of my mind scape, he pulled me to himself and hugged me tight. I hugged his as tightly as I could.

He explained everything he saw to Sirius and Remus while he hugged me. I knew that Siri and Remmy wanted to hug me but Severus was hugging me, so they hugged both of us.

"I will kill Dumbledore." They muttered Darkly.

I shook my head.

"Where was I pup? I should have been able to get you with me being your Godfather?"

"You. Bad. Place. Cold. Dar...k. You. No. Out."

"You mean to say I was in a dark cold bad place?"

I nodded.

Remus paled. "They placed him in Azkaban, didn't they?"

I nodded. "I. In. Hog...wa...r...t...s. You. Teach. He. Come." I pointed at Remus and then Sirius.

"I taught you in Hogwarts? Which year were you in, cub?"

I showed him three fingers.

"You were in third year. That means he was in Azkaban for twelve years?" Remus paled and held Sirius tightly.

"But think of it this way, Remmy. I was the first person to escape Azkaban."

I nodded. Then clapped my hands.

"Are you proud of me pup?" He smiled at me happily.

I nodded again.

"When you came to Hogwarts, Harry, I should have been able to see the signs of abuse. What was I doing?" Severus asked. Since he knew how it felt to be abused, he thought he would definitely take me away from there.

I looked down again. Tears fell from my eyes. He lifted my head up, wiped my tears off, and asked, "Please tell me Harry. Or I might have to use legilimency on you. You might be a natural occlumens,but it takes time to shield your mind effectively against a master legilimens."

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)