Chapter 49

Harry's POV
Sirius said, "Remus and I will take him to the bank. He won't be hostile towards us, and the ministry members won't be suspicious if Remus and I enter. We always do it to irk a few members." He gave a notorious smile.

Severus shook his head and muttered, "Childish."

Lucius nodded. "We will wait in the back for you. He would have felt the cancelation, so you need me to explain it to him." He said. "Narcissa and Draco will come with me." He added.

"What will Harry, Moiz, and I do? We will also tag along with you." Severus told Lucius.

Remus and Sirius walked to the fire and flooed to the ministry while the rest of us flooed to the bank.

When Ragnock saw us, he welcomed us into his office and asked, "Who is going to be taking their test now?" With a small smile.

"It will be Arthur Weasley." Lucius replied.

Ragnock got up to set the ritual room. A few moments later, Sirius and Remus walked in with Arthur with them.

"Why did you get me to the bank, Remus?" Arthur asked.

"We will tell everything after you get an inheritance test." Sirius said.

Arthur didn't understand why but nodded when he saw Sirius being serious.

Arthur had finally noticed who was in the room and gaped at Lucius and the Malfoys.

"Please come this way, Lord Weasley." Ragnock said from the entrance to the ritual room, as he showed the table and walked to it and sat in his chair.

Arthur slowly walked to the table and sat beside Severus.

When Ragnock put a parchment and a knife in front of him, he looked at Sirius and Remus. When they nodded, he sighed, picked the knife, cut his palm, let seven drops of blood fall on the parchment, and healed his wound.

"You won't find anything new, Sirius. Why did you even ask me to take an inheritance test?" Arthur asked.

Sirius didn't answer him but pointed at the test. When Arthur picked it up and read, he paled and leaned back at the chair, muttering something. Sirius and Remus read the test and passed it to Severus, who showed it to Moiz and me.

Arthur Septimus Weasley's inheritance test report
Name: Arthur Septimus Weasley
Father's name: Septimus Nigellus Weasley (deceased)
Mother's name: Cedrella Catherine Weasley nee Black (deceased)
Siblings: Bilius William Weasley (deceased), Richard Henry Weasley (deceased)
Mate(s): Fabian Nathaniel Prewett (missing), Gideon Ingatus Prewett (missing) (blocked by A.P.W.B.D, and Molly Prewett)
Children: William Arthur Weasley, Charles Septimus Weasley, Percy Ignatius Weasley, Fredrick Gideon Weasley, George Fabian Weasley
Ronald Billius Weasley (adopted, illegal)
Ginerva Molly Weasley (adopted, illegal)

Lordships:
Lord of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Weasley

Heirships:
None

Abilities:
Natural Occlumens (blocked by A.P.W.B.D)

Magic:
Core: Silver (30% blocked by A.P.W.B.D)
Core Type: Grey (blocked by A.P.W.B.D)
Creature: None
Affinity: Neutral (blocked by A.P.W.B.D) (turned light forcibly by A.P.W.B.D)

Potions:
Love potions: keyed Molly Prewett (administered by A.P.W.B.D and Molly Prewett)
Loyalty potions: keyed to A.P.W.B.D, Molly Prewett, Order of the Phoenix (administered by A.P.W.B.D)
Compulsion potions: muggle loving (administered by A.P.W.B.D)
Submission potions: keyed to Molly Prewett (administered by Molly Prewett)

Curses and charms:
Compulsion charm: to love all muggles, to obey Molly Prewett (by A.P.W.B.D and Molly Prewett)

Other blocks:
Wandless magic (90% blocked by A.P.W.B.D) ( 10% broken)
Wordless magic (50% blocked by A.P.W.B.D) (10% broken)

When it was passed to Lucius, he got up and walked to Arthur and said, "Go file a divorce with her. Her name hasn't changed, so it wasn't accepted by Lady Magic. If you want help, the house of Malfoy will stand with house Weasley. No one is allowed to deny a person's soulmate."

Arthur looked at him gobsmacked. He didn't know Lucius was kind behind the cold mask he wore in public.

"So will house of Black, Lupin and Potter." Sirius said.

"So will house of Prince." Severus promised.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)