Chapter 66

Harry's POV
I woke up in the morning to Severus and Moiz whispering.

"Are you sure you will not tell it to Harry?" Moiz whispered.

"Yeah. What is it?" Severus whispered.

"I plan on taking the soul piece in Harry back to myself." Moiz whispered.

"No. It will cause both of you to have pain. I won't allow it, and neither will Sirius and Remus." Severus whispered.

"What if my soul influences him to do a few things? What if he loses his control?" Moiz asked.

"I won't. I had your soul piece even before. I never influenced me in any way. It might have helped me in potions at times since I would say the correct answers when I know i never read that part in the textbook." I said as I opened my eyes.

Moiz and Severus looked at me. "Sorry, Harry." They said.

I looked at Moiz and said, "It is a link to you. I will not let you take it away." I said in a tone that meant it was final, and no arguments were to be made. Moiz sighed and nodded.

"Now then, come on. Let's get up and go down." I said.

We finished getting ready. I took one of Moiz' robes and shrunk them to fit me. When I looked at him, he was smiling brightly at me. "What is it?" I asked. He shook his head smiling and walked out of the room.

"What is it with him?" I asked Severus.

"He is happy that you are comfortable with him, I guess. And that you are wearing his clothes." He said, grumbling the last part.

"I'll try yours next time." I said with a smile and ran out of the room laughing at his expression.

When I reached the dining room, the Longbottoms, along with dad, Papa, and Moiz, were already present and sitting. The dining table had been changed. The fifteen seater table was changed to a 25-seater. Moiz was sitting at the head of the table.

I sat to the left of Moiz and beside Papa, who was sitting beside dad. Severus walked in and sat opposite me. The Longbottoms were sitting opposite dad and Papa and placed Neville beside them. The Malfoys walked in and sat beside dad, and Lucius placed Draco beside him. Regulus and Barty walked in later and sat beside Draco. Lucius was forced to sit to the right and Narcissa beside dad to the left, since she wanted to speak with dad about shopping for my clothes. Chills ran down my spine when both the Blacks (one former Black, now Malfoy and a Black-Lupin) had those sadistic glints in their eyes.

Arthur and the Prewett twins walked in with the Weasley children following them. Ron and Ginny were in Arthur and Fabian's arms. Fred and George had run to Draco. They looked so cute that Regulus got up and placed him a seat away from Barty, asked Barty to move up a seat, and took Draco's place beside Lucius. Fred and Goerge had settled themselves on either side of Draco. Draco was beaming at them and smiling. Bill, Charlie, and Percy sat beside Neville and were playing with him. Fabian sat beside George and asked Arthur to sit beside him as Gideon took a seat away from Fabian's so that Arthur would be between them.

I felt like cooing at Draco. He was so cute. His blonde hair fell on his forehead and highlighted those silver-blue eyes, and his smile was blinding. No wonder Fred and George were attracted to him.

Ron started to cry. He must have been hungry. Fred and George looked at Ron but still held Draco's hands. So cute. And pretty protective. I like this side of the twins and Draco.

"Just a few minutes, Ron. The elves are getting the breakfast." Moiz said.

"Are you trying to get your mates jealous by staring at Draco, Harry?" Dad asked as he leaned towards me.

"No." I whispered. "I have the right ones for me. It's just that Draco's so cute." I said as I smiled.

Dad was smirking.

When I looked at Moiz and Severus, there was a slight blush on their faces. Dad was playing with me.

I smiled and turned to dad and cast a mild stinging hex at him. Then, I started to eat as if this whole incident hadn't happened, ignoring the words of pain from dad.

Honestly, he should be careful with me. I might not look like someone dangerous, but I am.

'That you are, my master.' Mortem said through the link.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)