𝟎𝟔.𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚I wake up with the worst headache of my life,god i hate being hangover i don't even remember anything after Roman told jade he was going to take me back to my dorm

                        𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚
I wake up with the worst headache of my life,god i hate being hangover i don't even remember anything after Roman told jade he was going to take me back to my dorm.

And here i am in my bra and underwear how did i end up in my bra and underwear and why is my dahlia necklace still on the floor,what the fuck happen last night.

I put on my heart pj

God this headache is going to be the death of me i pick up my phone from my nightstand and see messages from the group chat i don't have the energy for them right now

I put on my slippers on  so i can go make me some breakfast actually im going to see if jade wants to come to the  cafe with me because I don't feel like going alone right now.

God i don't even think i can go out i feel so dizzy,and i have to walk to the other side of the dorm to jades room.

Fuck i really hope Roman isn't here, that fucking guy is never at his dorm hes  always here, well if i was with Finn and Marco I wouldn't want to be there all thee time too.

I pike to the living room where i see Roman siting on the coach on his phone.

Perfect.

As i was just about to sprint so Roman can't see me hope see me instead well at least its not Roman,I'm pretty sure Roman and hope are together, it would explain to why he is always here and not that his dorm.

"Oh hey dahlia" hope said.

"Hi hope" i said walking to the living room trying not to look at Roman god isn't this just  my lucky day.

" i didn't see you at the party yesterday where were you" hope ask.

I don't think she would be happy if i told her, her boyfriend got in a fight to protect me and then took me back here and i don't even fucking remember what else happened.

"Uh got to drunk so uh marco brought me back here i left around 12 something don't really know kinda black out i don't really remember anything after we told jade Marco was taking me home" i ponied out so Roman can  know I don't really remember anything that happened.