𝟒𝟖.𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧
Shit shit shit

She fainted, "fuck!" James hells as Dawson punches him right in the face, when Damien faces me he rushes towards me.

I'm carrying dahlia bridal style  "fuck" Damien runs a hand down his jaw, "take her to my parents house" Damien says looking back at James.

"We're going to handle him, Damien"says I have no doubt that james will see another day, "don't forget about take Jade either too" Damien says and I nod.

I walk out the room with my head all over the place, when I'm at the end of the stairs I see Jade with wide eyes.

"What the fuck happened?" Jade gapes "James happened"  Jade  goes still "please tell me that's not her blood" Jade says blinking back tears.

I snap my head  at dahlia, when i look down I do see blood, but not hear blood.

"Come one we have to leave" I tell Jade as she nods "I'll meet you at the car I need to find Finn" jades says and I nod.

                                ...

We just made it to her parents house and daisy dahlias mom comes running out, "Roman! Is she okay?" Daisy says with tears "she's okay she just passed out" I reassure her.

"Oh god" she says shaking, I can't help but feel bad for her, her eyes are red she's shaking, "take her upstairs I'll take care of her" Jade tells me.

And I nod, I don't have any energy to talk to anyone,I walk into the house with dahlia still in my arms.

But when I walk in I see Damien her father, he looks mad, when he sees me his eyes snap at dahlia.

I study him, he runs a hand down his jaw as he looks at dahlia with sadness in his eyes and a hint of regret, I frown, he's never cared for her, he's always sat there and let them do whatever they wanted with her and now he cares?.

Now he feels regret it ? He feels guilty? After 9years he realizes what he did was wrong?, every emotion is hitting me all at the same time.

Im so fucking hurt to see dahlia in the state she in, and so fucking mad at her father for letting all this happen to her.

"This is all your fault" I hiss walking away, I don't need to hear anything he says, whatever he's going to say is bullshit.

As I walk to dahlias room I feel guilty.

If I wasn't talking to Anastasia I could
have saved her.

Helped her.

Protected her.

But no I failed her too

....
𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚
I get blinded by the sunlight when I open my eyes,groaning I turn the other way.

More like try, when I look down I see a strong arms raped around my waist, it's now that I realized there Roman's arms.

I frown as I look at the room, we're not at my house, where at my parents house "your wake" Roman whispers.

I turn my head in his direction "good morning" I say twisting my body in his arms "good morning Laylla" butterflies swarm my stomach at that nickname.

It's been a while since I heard that name, "what are we doing at my parents place?" I ask, Roman frowns as he looks at me and when I bring my hand to my necklace playing with it, his eyes snap to my wrist.