𝟓𝟎. 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡

𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡

"I can't believe it" Jade say cuddling up by my side, "tell me about it" hope laughs.

For the past week we have been at hopes beach house, it has been endless fun week, but as we sit on the beach watching the sun set we talk about how graduation is a week away, it feel like it was just yesterday the fist day of senior year.

"Look at us" if there's one thing I know is that I wouldn't go back to the first day of senior year and start it over, "we all have boyfriends, well hope has a husband" I say laughing.

"I know, I'm married! And I have a baby on the way" hope is now six weeks pregnant she has a viable bump and I find it so cute.

"Next is dahlia" jade jokes "no way in hell am I ready for kids" we all look at each other and bust out laughing.

It's days like this,we're I'm the happiest with my girls sitting on a beach talking about how life has changed for the better or the worse, they are my world I love them with every inch in my heart I wouldn't want it any other way.

Soon enough Roman, Finn and Marco come out and sit with us watching the last bit of the sun set.

"I love you" Roman whispers kissing the back of my ear, "I love you too" I smile against his lips.

"It's getting a little hot out here down you think?" Jade asks Finn taking off her cover up, now leaving her in her bikini  Finn narrows his eyes her before picking her up and running to the ocean, "Finn! But me down" Jade yells laughing.

"that looks like fun" Marco grins at hope " oh god" hope doesn't get to say another word before Marco picks her up bridal style taking her to the ocean, I sit back and watch as my closet friends splash at each other with smiles on there face.

"You have some weird friend" Roman says hugging me from behind "we have some weird friends" I can't help but let my smile spread across my face.

"You knew them before me" 

"True" I say with a shrug,I hear someone played scoff before throwing me over his shoulder "Roman!" I yell feeling like I'm going to fall.

"Let's join the fun" Roman says running  to our friends, when we make it to the water a wave get us drenched , "you got me all wet" i pout moving my wet hair out of my face "it wouldn't be the first time" Roman smirks.

But the smirks soon leaves him when I slash him, and for a while we all play in the water, slapping each other or just throwing each other in the water.

An hour latter we get dry off and go to our rooms, "Roman!" I squeal when he starts to tickle me "hm, I didn't know you were so ticklish"  Roman smirks  "Rom-  Please" I laugh breathlessly.

He stops ticking me and ends up kissing me, "come on let's shower" Roman says raping my legs around his waist as we takes us to the shower.

                           ....

The night end off well, but what I didn't expect was to be waken up by sobs, "Roman get up" I shake him "Roman something's wrong" Roman rolls over opening his eyes "what's wrong?" He says rubbing his eyes.

The sobs get louder and I now realize it's hope.

Me and Roman lock eyes, and run out the room and go to hopes room, as we get closer the sobs get louder.

"No!" Hope sobs in Marco's arms,we stop at the door and see Marco's red eyes filled with tears, I frown scanning the room, when my eyes land on there bed, the white sheets now stained with red.

I gasp when I see a pool of blood, "my baby" hope sobs, and it all hit me at one's, hope lost her baby.

"Shit" Roman say running his hands trow his hair, I immediately run towards hopes side, when she looks at me my heart brakes for her, her eyes are puffy red "I'm so sorry" I blinked back tears as I hold hope in my arms.

"What happened" Jade running by our side, when I nod my head toward there bed hope frowns but then realizes and hugs Marco.

A morning that was supposed to be a regular morning took a big turn.

                              .....

I'm sorry please don't kill me, I feels so bad for hope and Marco😕.

My poor babies, I just want you to know  I have been planning this for a while sadly😔, don't kill me, but I can promise you hope gets her happy ending.

Okay moving on or ima start crying, the book is ending in 3 more chapters before for the epilogue and bonus chapter.

This is the last sad chapter I promise you guys.

Anyways it's 2:38 AM? soo I need to go to bed so good night loves 💋