𝟑𝟓.𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫.

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧"I'm so excited!" Dahlia squeals,ms D just went over the Paris trip,everyone has been looking forward to the trip especially dahlia it's all she could think about over thanksgiving break

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧
"I'm so excited!" Dahlia squeals,ms D just went over the Paris trip,everyone has been looking forward to the trip especially dahlia it's all she could think about over thanksgiving break.

"I know!" Jade says as she puts her sketchbook back inside her backpack, I stand at the table waiting for dahlia as i turn my attention to my phone "are you excited?" Dahlia asks I turn off my phone and turn back to dahlia "I've been there lots of times laylla nothing I haven't seen" i say with i shrug, dahlia titles her head to the side frowning "oh..okay" is all she says as she begins to walk away.

I frown my brows at her mood change but I just put my phone in my pocket as i catch up to dahlia and jade, "see you later" jade yells over her shoulder as dahlia turns to the corner to her locker with me left behind , when i walk to her locker she doesn't even look my way and put her books in her locker i stare at her with my brows frowned.

She closes the locker before mumbling "its rude to stare" i ignore her comment and watch how she moves her wight to one foot then the other, we stay like this for a good 30 seconds before dahlia just looks at the floor "can we go?" Dahlia mumbles with a sigh i watch her closely there's something wrong i just can't put a finger on it.

"What's wrong?" I ask her she lifts her had "nothing" is all she says before walking away I follow close behind her i put my arm around her shoulder but 2 seconds later she moves out of my grasp.

i stop in my tracks but dahlia doesn't 10 seconds later and she stops with a sigh "are you coming?" Dahlia says with a hint of attitude "seriously what's wrong?" I ask she groans ad rolls her eyes "dahli-" "god nothing is wrong with me!" Dahlia yells drowning attention to us.

People stare and gasp,and again she just walks off we walk side by side in silence as we walk to the dorms.

                         𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚I feel my blood boil,boil because I'm mad but I get even more mad because I'm mad over something stupid, I'm mad because I asks Roman if he's excited about the trip but he just shrugs and goes back to his phone

                         𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚
I feel my blood boil,boil because I'm mad but I get even more mad because I'm mad over something stupid, I'm mad because I asks Roman if he's excited about the trip but he just shrugs and goes back to his phone.

That's what he's been doing all the time now,he's just on his phone, what is he doing? No idea but it's making my blood boil, when we reach my dorm I open the door and walk to my room with Roman behind me.

I throw my keys on my vanity and walk to my bathroom from here I can see Roman take off his shoes and sits on my bed waiting for me,I hate this tension between us,it makes my heart ache and my lungs squeeze together.

When I'm done washing my face and all my makeup is off I grab my suitcase and start backing for the trip "dahlia" Roman says  my head snaps up at my first name,he never really calls me my first name and it only makes my chest ache more.

"Yeah?" I ask looking down at my hands only to realize Roman's behind me on the floor moving my hair to the side as he kisses my neck "what's wrong baby?" Roman asks I open my mouth but Roman stop me and says "don't say nothing because it's something" .

"Hum" he hums as he kisses under my ear "I don't know" I say "I just feel..feel like your slipping away from me" I say Roman stop kissing my neck I freeze not knowing what's coming next, he turns me round and hold my face in his hands.

"Laylla I'm right here" Roman says kissing my cheeks I sigh and curl into his chest "please don't leave me" I say with tears going down my eyes Roman picks me off the floor and brings us back to my bed.

We lay there with my hand in his chest and his hands around my waist "never" Roman says after a while, he pulls my face to his "you have my heart dahlia Juliet Salvatore I don't want it back either I want you to have it always" he said then kissed me.

"I love you okay" Roman says "I love you too"

                            ....
Okayy this was a little dramatic.. but who well.

Anyways there is going to be some interesting things going to happen in Paris if yk what I mean.

Good night lovess😊