𝟏𝟖.𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚"Laylla" Roman called

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚
"Laylla" Roman called.

I stop,I froze it was him it was really him,i turned around to meet his eyes and i walked up to him and jumped into his arm.

"Angle" i whispered with tears going down my face.

"Don't leave me again" i said baring my face in his chest.

"Im not im not" Roman said.

"God i missed you so much"

"Me too laylla you don't understand"Roman said.

we pulled away from each others,he runs his hand over my face brushing the tears that. Were left on my face.

"You knew the whole time?" He asked slowly.

What was I supposed to say i new when your dad raped me and the week that. I said i was sick i was really getting a brake from school,and that. I couldn't face him because if i did i would see his dad in his face?.

"Found out 2 weeks ago" i lied.

"Why didn't you ay anything?" He asked play with my hair.

"Why did't you?" I asked.

"I thought you wanted to find out on your own"

I think i would want him to tell me then fining out because his father raped me.

"She should have just told me I would have cared" i said.

"God i missed you so much" he said pulling me into a hug.

"I missed you too angle" i said agents his chest.

...

"Im going to go change now" i said.

"Okay"Roman said taking a sip of his drink.

When me and Roman left the party we got food and came back to my place,i feel less heavy than i did before,i think it's because there is no secret anymore but there is still so much to say.

I put of my flowers pj set on,i love this set i think its one my favorite ones i have.