𝟑𝟑.𝐇𝐢𝐦

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚I wake up in Roman's arms, his chin on my head as hear his heart beating,I look up to see him smiling "hi" I say he smiled and says "hi laylla" I sit up and kiss him

                         𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚
I wake up in Roman's arms, his chin on my head as hear his heart beating,I look up to see him smiling "hi" I say he smiled and says "hi laylla" I sit up and kiss him.

I grab my phone from my night stand and see a text from my mom,I look at the time and now do I realize I've been asleep for 5 hours, me and Roman just got done with our art project.

And I need a nap but I told him not to Let me sleep longer then 2 hours "Roman" I say turning my head to him "yeah?" He asked looking at his phone "it's 5:23" he looks at me then his phone.

"So it is" he says, I groan "Roman I told you not to let me sleep longer then 2 hours" I say bring my hands to my face, "laylla clam down,you barely get any sleep anymore your always up doing school work or taking care of Delilah" Roman says with his hand on my back.

"You need to sleep baby" Roman said kissing my cheek, and he's not wrong every day after school I would go to my parents house and help my mom with Delilah,this has taken a big toll on me yes but I would do anything for my mom.

I groan again and lay back down with my head buried in his neck "your to good for me" I whisper,it's it's the truth sometimes I feel like I don't deserve his love "me?" Roman said letting out a little laugh "yes you" I say  Roman looks at me  smiling and shaking his head "I love you Dahlia" Roman said kissing my head.

"I love you " I say kissing him back, the mood was soon killed 30 seconds later with Jade opening my door "oh sorry" Jade says smiling "god" Roman groans, Jade  narrows her eyes at him then looks to me "hey doll maybe you show leave him and have me instead" Jade says winking at me.

I let out a laugh "good to know I have options" I said with a smile "what do you want jade" Roman said ignoring jades comment "what's up your ass?" Jade asked leaning on the door frame.

Roman looks at me then groans again "I bet you hear that a lot don't you dahlia" Jade said holding back a laugh, my jaw drops at her comment and I bring my hand to my face "what did you come here for again?" I said but my voice was muffled by my hands.

"Ohh right" Jade said "can I use your shoes?" Jade asked pushing off the wall and walking into my room, "yeah go ahead not like I'm going anywhere" I said,I wouldn't want to go anywhere anyways i just want to sleep.

"Okay thanks you doll bye" Jade said blowing a kiss to me and closing the door, "you okay?" Roman asked kissing my hair, "yes,no, I don't know" I say throwing my arms in the air and getting off my bed.

I can't think laying down, I walk back in forth in my room just think,trying to get there go damn bad though out of my head.

God my heart feels so heavy,but empty at the same time.

My breath hints a bit as a stop walking and stand still, it isn't until Roman is off my bed walking to me that I realize I'm crying, Roman pick me up and walks me back to the bed with my head in his chest.