𝟏𝟎.𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚It's finally the day i have been waiting for i'm so excited to see what gender the baby is,im sitting on my vanity chair getting ready for the party

                  𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚
It's finally the day i have been waiting for i'm so excited to see what gender the baby is,im sitting on my vanity chair getting ready for the party.

Me and jade are going to wear pink and im not sure what my brothers are going to wear,jade is coming to the party of course she's like my mothers other daughter.

Im not sure what im wearing yet but i think im going to wear a dress since the grinder reveal in on a beach.

I haven't seen my mother in 2 week  and im finally going to see her,im so excited words can't even explain.

Im doing my hair I'm leaving my curly hair alone today to make my mother happy,my mom said i always looked good in  my curly hair so im doing my hair for her.

I know for sure my mom and dad are wearing white but my mom knows what she wants,she wants a girl,my father on the other hand doesn't want another kid so im excited to see his reaction.

When my mom first got pregnant my father was mad, that day was probably the first time i saw my mom crying over my dad.

My mom and dad didn't really fall in love with each other it was an arranged marriage they were happy when they found out they were having a baby,but my mom said when she had me and my brother is when he got in his mood.

My father always told my mother that he wanted all boys,and when they fouled out they where going to have twins he was even more excited because he thought he was getting two boys but little did he know he was getting one boy and one girl.

When my father found out he made my mother do a DNA test to make sure we were his kids ad well we are and he got more mad he said she cheated not only on him but they test.

When my father would yell at me and tell me i was a mistake my mother would always  say in his eyes you might be a mistake and there is nothing we can do about it,but in her eyes i was her special girl my mother and father had a baby before me and it was a girl she had to give brith to a stillborn baby, my father thought it was 'gods plane' knowing demand well he doesn't believe in god.

My mother told me all she wanted was at least one girl to hold in her hands,she told me not is she only lucky to have one girl but she has two Diana and dahlia.

So i know if this baby is a girl it would mean the world to her,but it scared me if it is a girl my father is going to treat her and poorly as he treated me.

"Doll" jade said knocking on my door.

"Come in" i said and my door opened and hit the wall.

"Don't brake my door jay" i said laughing.

"Im sorry doll im just so excited to go" jade said belly flopping onto my bed.

"Oo your hair looks nice" Jade said while i put product in my hair.