𝟒𝟏.𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚"Come on Doll" Jade and hope have been trying to convince me to go out today

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚
"Come on Doll" Jade and hope have been trying to convince me to go out today.

"I don't know" I truly didn't feel safe going out knowing James somewhere roaming around Paris.

"Come on Lia you deserve a day to forget about everything that is going on, forget about what happened yesterday, but most importantly for get about James" hope said holding my hand.

"You deserve it", I know hope and Jade are right but..i don't know what it is that James does to make me so scared of him.

Maybe it's the tape or maybe it's because of his dad, I really don't know.

"Just one day, just forget for one day" Jade said with a small smile, Jade knows about the sex tape and how badly it affected me.

But she's right, they're right I need a  day to forget,forget about everything.

"Okay fine" I gave in, and it was the best decision I made, seeing Jade and hope happy meant everything to me, plus how bad can it be?.

It's not like we are going to be alone Roman and the guys are going to be there, so how bad can this day get.. right?

                             ....
"My hair looks so good right now" hope said, hopes beautiful light red hair  it most looked blonde,was in blow out curls, and her dress hugged her so well.

While Jade was straining my hair while I do my makeup, hope was picking out an outfit for me to wear.

"Hm" hope hummed as she taped her chin "i have two options for you, a mini dress with heels or jeans and a corset" hope said, both of my gorgeous best friends were wearing dresses and i didn't feel like standing out today so dress it is.

"The Mimi dress" i replied hope squeals and she get the Mimi dress and heels.

It was a black Mimi dress sleeveless O ring front backless pencil dress, this dress was going to have my whole boobs out, I might as well wear nothing but oh well.

"You're going to look so good!" Hope said with a big smile, "she's for sure going to have everyone in that damn Club drooling" Jade said with a wink

"Okay go change" Jade said handing me the dress "my whole ass is going to be out" I don't even know why I packed this but I did.

"Oh shut up your going to look so hot Roman's going to have a boner all day long" Jade said as hope face dropped "ew" hope shook her head i laugh at her before walking into the bathroom to change.

                          ....

"Wooo" Jade yelled as we took another shot, it's been ending less of dancing,drinking,and taking shots that I forgot why I didn't want to come in the first place.

We all danced, mostly us girls while the guys were at the bar, but who cares "come on let's dance" hope said pulling me and Jade back to the dance floor.

All three of us dance like there was no tomorrow, we swayed our hips to the music and of course guys would come up to us but we would always walk away from them.

There was nothing better then this, I felt an arms loop around my waist I smile at the sent,Roman's had grounded my hips on him I trow my head back into his chest and let him take full control of me.

"You look so damn good right now" a deep rich voice said, a voice I knew too well and too rich to be Roman's.

James.

I pushed him off of me "get the fuck off of me" I said "what happened dee? You were just rubbing you ass all over me, why the sudden change?" James said with a smug smirk.

"What the hell are you doing here" I taunt  "tisk tisk better question is" he lower his face to my ear "why hasn't your little boyfriend came to save you yet" I immediately turn my head to were Roman was sitting only to see he's not there nor is Finn or Marco.

I look around the club trying to find Jade and hope but there no where to be seen "what did you do to them" I say through my teeth.

"Don't worry there fine, but that's not why I'm here" James says with a grin playing with my hair.

"Then why the fuck are you here" I say with a a glare, "don't worry little Dee you'll find out every soon"

" just know I'm always watching" he whispered in my ear.

"Dahlia!" I turn around to find Jade "there you are where the hell did you go?" Jade said out of breath.

"I-" I turn around to see James gone "I went to the bathroom, sorry I didn't mean to scare you guys" I lie.

"Come on everyone is worried sick" Jade said grabbing my hand and leading me to our friends.

"Dahlia!" Roman scans my whole body before looking at my face "are you okay?" Roman asked.

Only I don't know if I'm okay, am I okay?.

"Yeah I'm fine" I say with a fake smile "god you scared me" Roman says hugging me "sorry" I say kissing his lips.

He hold my face with his forehead against mine "don't do that ever again" he says against my lips "I won't I promise" I say.

But all I can think about is James words 'I'm always watching' what the fuck does that mean?..

                           ....
Good night loves