𝟓𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 It's the day of graduation, hope and Jade came over to get ready with dahlia she hasn't let me seen her dress

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧
It's the day of graduation, hope and Jade came over to get ready with dahlia she hasn't let me seen her dress.

She said she wants it to be a surprise, it's still hard to believe today's the day we graduate, it seems like it just went by so fast, with the gap in the year.

We did school online for the last bit, there was even prom but dahlia said she rather go to the boat dance, the boat dance we had to go to with her parents.

We did and she got drunk but she had run, my mom and Bella came to la to see me graduate, I'm sure my father knows if not then I hope he does.

But I don't want to think about that, I just want to think about how this day is going to plan out, we're going to have dinner with dahlia's parents and mine.

Then after there's going to be a party at Scott's house, haven't seen him in a while so that should be fun, I really just can't wait to have dahlia in my arms.

We agreed that we would do a gape year before we start college, while Jade dose fashion school and Finn takes over D.R.B security his father's business.

My father actually knows his father Dominic the 3rd, his name is on the building D.R.B is Dominic Robert  black. Hope  is going to go to nursing school, and Marco is going to law school.

While me? I'm just going to take over what my father's business Costas agency , while dahlia does her thing.

Which I'm not sure what her thing is she doesn't know exactly what she wants to do.

I just can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her.

"You look beautiful" Jade  tells me "thank you" I feel beautiful I really do I'm in a navy blue satin dress, school color of course "ugh I can't believe this" hope says as she slumps agents the wall in her emerald green dress " oh my god you know ...

"You look beautiful" Jade  tells me "thank you" I feel beautiful I really do I'm in a navy blue satin dress, school color of course "ugh I can't believe this" hope says as she slumps agents the wall in her emerald green dress " oh my god you know what I just noticed, we're all wearing school clothes" she's not wrong.

I'm in navy blue and hips in emerald green and jades in black, "we look good" Jade says and we all laugh, "come one let's go show them our outfit" hope says bitting her lip.