𝟑𝟗.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧

Words can't describe how I feel when I'm with dahlia,I lay here with her head in the crook of my neck.

We were up all night watching twilight,I didn't even realize the time until I look at the alarm clock on the night stand 4:15 pm.

We had slept the whole day,but I can't bring myself to wake up dahlia,the way her breath hinted from time to time and her little snors,she's perfect in every way.

Even if she can't see it,I close my eyes and listen to the way she breathes, it isn't until I feel her soft lips on the side of my cheek that I realize she's awake.

"Hi" she said as she rubs her eyes,I smile of the site of her messy hair and tired eyes, "hi baby" i give her a kiss before she moves away.

I frown at her "I have morning breath" dahlia says as she brings a hand to her mouth muffing her words.

I roll my eyes as she gets up and walks to the bathroom, i turn on my stomach as i wait for her to come back, when i feel the bed dip a little i know she's back, "okay there" she says as she brings her lips to mine.

It's a soft sweet gentle kiss, "I want to go out" she said with a soft sigh,"like with our friend or just us?" I asked as I raped my arms around her waist.

"Hm" dahlia hummed to herself, "maybe just us today" dahlia say bring her arms around my neck.

"Okay let's get ready then" i said giving her one last kiss before she goes to shower.

                               ....

                        𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚 I'm almost done with my hair,I'm doing blow out curlers all tho I'm not sure what I'm going to wear

                        𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚
I'm almost done with my hair,I'm doing blow out curlers all tho I'm not sure what I'm going to wear.

I have some outfits for tonight,but I can't decide so I'm going to have Jade help me, Roman's in the shower right now doing gods knows what.

When I'm done with my hair I got to  the closet,I put all of my clothes in there last night so I didn't have to go through my suitcase.