𝟐𝟏.𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲𝐞𝐫

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧i wake up to from a call from hope,I answer it of course because there could be something wrong, "what happened are you okay?" I asked trying not to wake up dahlia

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧
i wake up to from a call from hope,I answer it of course because there could be something wrong, "what happened are you okay?" I asked trying not to wake up dahlia.

"I need your help Roman" hope saidlike she was on the verge of tears.

"Wha happened?" I asked again this time more worried then I was before,I guess I talked to loud because dahlia to wake up.

"Were are you going" dahlia said sleepy.

"My aunt she's at the hospital,she had the baby but something's wrong with her,and i don't have my car can you take me please" hope said crying.

"Yeah I'll take you,you know i will holly you don't have to ask twice where are you?"

"Here at my dorm" hope said.

"Im here too im in dahlias room,do you want to go right now?" I asked putting on my shoes.

"Yeah"

"Okay we will leave now meet you in 2"

"Okay",with that i hung up the phone and grabbed my car keys "what's wrong with hope?" Dahlia said sitting up.

Hope and dahlia have become so close together ever since what happened with ivy and aria,they have become best friends they go and do everything together her and jade they have been really good friends with hope so I thought i should tell her.

"Hopes aunt had her baby and something's wrong with her aunt,and she needs me to take her to the hospital" i said sitting next to her.

"Can i come?" Dahlia asked rubbing her eyes.

"You sure?" I asked tucking a hair behind her ear.

"Yeah i want to be there for hope" dahlia said.

"Okay put on sweatpants on and a sweater I'll go get the car I'll be back" i said getting out of the room.

"Dahlia is going to come with us is that okay?" I asked hope.

"Yeah thats more then fine" hope said.

"Okay I'll go get the car I'll be back" i said walking out of th door and hope gave me a sad nod.

I closed to door and walked as fast as i could to get the car to leave.

hope and her aunt are so close,her aunt was the closest thing she has ever  had as a mother,her real mother was an alcoholic just like her father,but her father would sober up to go to work but not her mother,she was always drunk not matter what she was never sober when hope was growing up,but she had her aunt there to help her,she always made sure hope knew she was loved.

When i got the car in front of the dorm's building I texted dahlia that i was in front

                                                                                ...

When we got to the hospital hope had stoped crying,but you could tell she was crying,as hope went in the room with her  aunt me and dahlia sit outside of the room.

I could tell there was no one with her aunt,the babies father didn't want the kid so he left and its sad because if something happens to her aunt her baby will have no father nor a mother.

I could tell dahlia was sleepy but she really wanted to be here for hope i turn my head to look at her and she look like she about to go to sleep.

"You okay laylla?" I asked.

"Yeah fine,just tired" she said with a little yawn.

I opened my arms for her and she leaned her head on my shoulder,I've always hoped to be a batter father then my father was,i made a promise to my self im going to be a good father.

I've always wanted to be a girl dad,its just something I've always seen in movies an i knew thats what i wanted, "how many kids do you want" i blurred out.

"I've always wanted a big family like mine but i think i would want 2 kids one girl and one boy,i would want a boy fist so the boy can protect his sister like Damien does with me" she said in a sleepy voice; "you?" She add.

"2,i want to be a girl dad i don't know why but I've always wanted to be" i said and hope came out of the room.

"Do you want to be Nate?" Hoped asked.

Dahlia got up so fast to her feet she almost fell over "yess" dahlia said.

"Okay come on" hope said leading us inside the room,I've meet Anna before she really sweet.

We walk in the room and i see Anna holding her baby.

"Hi" Anna said in a low voice raking her baby back and forth.

"Hi" i said with a smile.

"This is dahlia" i said moving to the side so she could see dahlia.

"Hi nice to meet you" dahlia said with a smile.

"She like Roman's lover or something"hope said sitting next to Anna.

Anna didn't say anything she just gave me a smile ad winked.

"She very pretty roman" Anna said,i looked over to dahlia she blushing a little bit.

"Do you want to hold him?" Anna asked dahlia.

"Yes please" dahlia said washing her hands.

I watched as hope gave dahlia Nate,her whole face lit put,and my stomach did this weird thing.

"He's so cute and tiny" dahlia said with the biggest smile on her face, when she looked up at me her smile was so big and cute.

I always hoped she would carry my kids,and i knew now i want her to have my kids no one else just her.

....
Umm idk if the last part is a little too early for Roman to say that but oh well😓.

Sorry my updates are shit I PROMISE THEY WILL GET BETTER😭🙏.

I'm going to be trying to edit two chapters a day so we can get this book to where I need it to be.

So with that there will be more updates!!!.

Editing this at 1:12AM 🤨 im not tired at all😭.

Okay byeee my lovesss🤭