𝟎𝟗.𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧All nice nigh long i can't sleep,all i can think about is it's really her after 10 years its her and she doesn't even know its me

                       𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧
All nice nigh long i can't sleep,all i can think about is it's really her after 10 years its her and she doesn't even know its me.

She never forgot me.

When she was telling hope about the time we saved a cat and named her nova I knew it was her but some part of me didn't believe it was actually her.

But today she just comforted it, it is her, I never forgot her I couldn't no matter how hard i tried I couldn't.

And it huts to see the look on her face when she think i forgot her, after 10 years I finally found her i needed this icebreaker to brake the ice wall that was separating us.

And that wall is finally down and i know she is my Lallya .

There's is so many thing i have wanted to tell her but I'm going to let her figure this out on her own.

I have to tell hope.

Hope knows about dahlia but she would have never thought it was this dahlia.

I grab my dorm keys and leave my dorm and walk to hopes dorm.

...

"There is no way!" Hope said exited

"Yeah the icebreaker in Ms page worked its like there was this ice wall between us,and that ice wall is now broken know its her"

"Are you going to tell her?" Hope asked.

"No,I'm going to let her figure it out by her self, there were these sing but i ignored them because i would have never thought I would find dahlia here, you know?"

"I know what you mean but i think you should tell her, if i was her i would want someone to tell me that my childhood best friend was in this school right where she lives" hope said.

And i know what she means but what if dahlia doesn't want it to be me, I've been nothing but an asshloe to her,what if.

I need to stop overthinking.

"When did you get those sighs that it was her" hope ask frowning her brows.

"Well for one is when she was drunk i saw that dahlia necklace that look like the one i got her when she was 7, then she said she had 4 brothers,and finally ,one like when we were at the cafe and she told you about nova,but this time it was different like from the other times when she told me how she lost a friend 10 years ago i knew it was her" i said playing with the ring on my hand.

"Im so happy you found her Roman, but i still think you should tell her she would want to know" hope said.

"Yeah but what if she like 'oh okay' and she doesn't care" i aid now looking at hope with a small sad smile on my face.

"Roman when she talks about you there is this like sad smile on her face but when she talks about the memories her face glows she get so happy when she tells us about you" hope said putting her hand on my hand.

"You really think so?" I asked

"Yes Roman you should tell her"

Im not going to tell her i want her to figure this out by her self i know i would want to figure this out by my self.

"Okay I'll telll her but you want to know something funny" i said trying to chang the conversation.

" she thought you were my girlfriend" i said Laughing.

"Aha you couldn't get any if this" she going with her hands going up and done her body which only made me laugh harder.

                            ....
Last chapter I said there was 23 chapters that's was a lie I didn't know I had more then 23 chapters 😭.

There is actually 25 chapters🤦🏻‍♀️ so there will be a lot of updates from now.

They just need to be edited before I let you guys read them {you guys as in the 5 people that are reading my book}😭.

Anyways I think that's it for now.

Bye loves💋

Ps you can look at my TikTok for any spoilers!

@twlilghtloverr_